Well, every phones out there are good phone... doesn't matter it has one feature just for making phone calls or lots of features.

I believed lots of people out there only used 10% or even less of what they got on their phones especially those who claims they have super phone.

Well, just be happy what you own

No one here thinks that the n900 sucks

its the Nokia support that sux, or lack thereof

Google is committed to Android, whereas Nokia has "moved on" from Maemo 5 to their next big thing to bring in the $$$.

up to individuals to think whether the n900 is the best phone, but if you want a phone actively supported by its parent company then forget the n900.

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Yes, Nokia is drifting away on the Maemo 5 support and apps are mainly 99% homebrew community apps, but Nokia DID say the device was a "stepping stone". We were all seduced by the pretty light (N900 hardware), so could not stay away from it.... ZAPPPP!

added:

Regardless, no Flash 10.1 support on the N900 is a wrong as wrong can be.

Last edited by Rushmore; 2010-06-22 at 12:29.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
What is all the fuss about huh the n900 is not life you know, it;s a damm mobile that you can play with till your heart is content !.
Get on with it and stop the damm moaning lol.
i feel like my phone is alive. just yesterday it woke me up for work and told me not to forget my appoint in the early afternoon. then it gave me directions to the appointment via sygic. i got stuck on a hexidecimal question in class and whipped out the calculator. would you believe this thing is not only alive but is smart enough to help me cheat in class? it remembers everything i tell it to take a note of. and none of this fuzzy vague imagery stuff that us humans do. this things remembers stuff in almost dvd quality and has no problem sorting out the details of what happened. feels pretty alive. only difference is it doesnt like water hmmm, go figure, i think nokia did a great job of making this a personal assistant so we cant help but to feel some what attatched to it. its like a lil co pilot in your pocket.

The Following User Says Thank You to andraeseus1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
fanboy alert, this is so sad, troll