Notices

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Apr 2010 @ The Netherlands
Great app!
I have two questions: Is it possible to edit the names of the items on the list? Also the possibility to change the notes every time I went out shopping would be a nice feature!

Whity

Originally Posted by Whity View Post
Great app!
I have two questions: Is it possible to edit the names of the items on the list?
Thanks.

Yes.
Simply stroke an item left to right and back again (or right/left - I'm not handist).

Originally Posted by Whity View Post
Also the possibility to change the notes every time I went out shopping would be a nice feature!
Yep - that's easy too.

Using the same gesture you'll see notes on there. There's a menu entry to clear all the notes at once and yet keep all the items.

Take a look at the 'About/Help' menu item - let me know if the help text needs work.

Oh, don't bother voting for this version - but when the next version arrives I'd appreciate a click.

Nb ... I got *zero* positive votes for this in testing and 3 negatives and no bug reports. Not much encouragement to carry on there.... and people wonder why there are not that many apps in Extras

Version 0.5.12 is now available.

@v13: All your bugs are now fixed - thanks for the report.

http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...hopper/0.5.12/

The Following User Says Thank You to lbt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Brisbane, QLD Australia
Love this app! However, it does not save on close for me. This means I have to be extra careful to save frequently.

Love the app, thanks!

How about adding the ability to assign an item to multiple categories?

Tags
qtpowered, shopper