Notices

Originally Posted by sampppa View Post
There was feature for storing gpx automatically every now and then but it had some issues so it was removed, i guess i have to fix it and put it on again.
Well, if it has issues, then it should probably be optional, because eCoach has so far been very stable, and we don't want to lose that.

Also, HeiaHeia says the map feature is coming soon, which is good news.

And yeah, porting to S60 is going to be a pain if you plan to take into account all the different resolutions, controls, etc. :F

Last edited by Juhgu; 2010-06-21 at 17:52.

Posts: 383 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London UK
Just a quick question, where in e-coach do I put in the settings for my Heiaheia account. I keep getting an 'uploading failed' error message and I suspect it is because I do not have any details entered.
I went through the authorisation process, so it is not that....

Thx

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello, New users start here, Community subforum , Beginners'wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

If I can help with anything else, just ask!

Originally Posted by edgedemon View Post
Just a quick question, where in e-coach do I put in the settings for my Heiaheia account. I keep getting an 'uploading failed' error message and I suspect it is because I do not have any details entered.
I went through the authorisation process, so it is not that....

Thx
I had that too - the upload failed window is a new window on top of the previous window, minimize it and you will see the original eCoach window which a button saying authorise. Click this and try again.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
Still not working UPLOAD / Upload failed /

So far heiaheia export has been working great for me, with one small exception, and I'm not sure if it's a problem with ecoach or heiaheia. After a run ecoach can display the average & maximum speed, but it seems this information doesn't get sent to heiaheia along with the training log. Heiaheia always displays 0.0 for both speed fields.

Posts: 166 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Oulu, Finland
@adrianmilev @nexus_7 @edgemon Which version of eCoach you are using? If upload fails you can try to reset upload settings and also remove existing upload rights from the settings on HeiaHeia website. After that try to upload again and go trough authorization again.

Let me know how it goes.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
Version 1.64
I did what we said but the problem remains.

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Jyväskylä, Finland
Sports Tracker shop start to sell Polar bluetooth heart rate transmitter with 70EUR in few weeks without any phones bundled. Will it work with eCoach?

http://shop.sports-tracker.com/epage...Products/10100

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mve For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Finland, Tampere
> Sports Tracker shop start to sell Polar bluetooth heart rate transmitter with 70EUR in few weeks without any phones bundled. Will it work with eCoach?

I have Polar's bluetooth heart rate transmitter and eCoach in N900. Polar BT is not working with eCoach. You can pair it, but heart rate stays in "Wait..." state. Tried again just with the latest eCoach version.

Br. Mikko

Ps. If some traces etc. would help you eCoach developers in getting the support, I can help.

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by mve View Post
Sports Tracker shop start to sell Polar bluetooth heart rate transmitter with 70EUR in few weeks without any phones bundled. Will it work with eCoach?

http://shop.sports-tracker.com/epage...Products/10100
I'm also very interested in the Polar heart rate transmitter! It would be cool to have it working with eCoach!