As tswindell says the sim can be used in any phone. The contracts do not state a phone that they are with. They wil try their best to get you onto an iphone contract though

Just a bunch of scam artists really. Shitty Vodafone

I know how you feel i was previously with 02 and i had a few bad experiences with people in store and then they lost my memory card. I complained and was ready to leave they gave me a memory card about 4 times the size and dropped my tariff price. They tried their up most to regain my confidence. i had been with them for 7 years but wanted an N900 so finally cancelled.

I have been with Vodafone since February, although there coverage is brilliant, i really wish i had stayed with 02.

Vodafone have so far

- Not kept up with official Nokia updates
- tried to sneak in the fact they were scrapping the fair usage policy
- went back on what they said many, many times
- made an official announcement concerning this and then told me i was allowed the offer they had stated. even though it was in black and white on their own forum
- 4 phone calls later, in the space of an hour, they said i was legible. They then said only if i reduce my texts. Again completely contradicting their own announcement

This has been the worst customer service i have ever received from a company

The Following User Says Thank You to Neegs For This Useful Post:
Well I will be cancelling the contract.

I emailed the CEO's office and they called me back with the 10% rule, so the minute I get charged im cancelling, and if they dont like it, ill point out that the DIRECTORS OFFICE told me I can.

The Following User Says Thank You to Snaps For This Useful Post:
Email them back asking for that in writing as I have ready and waiting a letter from the Directors office saying on the third month when they state the charges I may be able to cancel at their discretion....which I assume must be the 10% rule and if not then that rule will apply regardless.

Could either of you PM me the email adress of the Directors office or CEO office. As Smartie says i want this in writing as well

The Following User Says Thank You to Snaps For This Useful Post:
Legend im gonna be writing that up tonight

Any luck Neegs?

Received my first text from Vodafone if they try to charge me I will try to cancel my contract.

Tags
vodafone con