Active Topics

Originally Posted by Enyibinakata View Post
Apple fanboys in press nothing new. I wish Nokia will get the same break Apple gets when it drops the ball. Many in this site are always quick to extol Apple as an example Nokia should follow as if ITunes lousy update is match for Nokia OTA update. Perhaps Nokia should adopt a fruit logo. Mango?
they have bannana

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Orange you glad this thread is losing steam..?

Wait, no.. fanboys never sleep.

PS: Shouldn't this be in off topic? What with the (lack of) content and language used.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Originally Posted by Enyibinakata View Post
Apple fanboys in press nothing new. I wish Nokia will get the same break Apple gets when it drops the ball. Many in this site are always quick to extol Apple as an example Nokia should follow as if ITunes lousy update is match for Nokia OTA update. Perhaps Nokia should adopt a fruit logo. Mango?
You must realize Nokia had an unsoiled reputation until the Nokia n97 which got much hate for buggy software, laggy ui, lack of ram and cpu, and defective hardware. There are now many who bash Nokia but then there are the Nokia fanboys who say it just little glitch or it will be fixed in an update. I think the iPhone 4 will receive some large amount of hate because people just bought a shiny new iPhone 4 and now it drops my calls if hold left-handed, glitches with iOs 4, defective displays showing yellow, and exaggerated build quality. I'm sure there will be 1,000 people who hate on Apple and say they have forever lost my trust and there will also be 1,000 more Apple fanboys who try to defend the iPhone 4 it is nothing new. Every company has ther share of annoying fanboys Nokia. Nokia fanboys can be awefull to you know.

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
only thing you can do is ignore these.

maybe it is only penis envy to meego?
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Posts: 577 | Thanked: 699 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malta
I wanted to leave a nice comment for that article. That website didn't let me..and I was sad .

But now I found his twitter: http://twitter.com/donreisinger

He is saying things without any proof at all. Yes iOS4 is better than Android..at everything! Especially multitasking, calling, internet browsing esp. flash and whatnot.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by pantera1989 View Post
I wanted to leave a nice comment for that article. That website didn't let me..and I was sad .

But now I found his twitter: http://twitter.com/donreisinger

He is saying things without any proof at all. Yes iOS4 is better than Android..at everything! Especially multitasking, calling, internet browsing esp. flash and whatnot.
Nice find.

Now anyone who wants to waste more of their time in all this fanboyism bs can go straight to the source and leave us out of this.

Have fun.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 74 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ athens/greece
****** article!!!

apple fan boys are just that. They bought the marketing hype, and love the image, and the phone makes them FEEL smart and sophisticated. (emphasis on the word feel) I guess its a symptom of the broader problem with have in today's image based culture, where substance matters nothing if you can have a convincing image.

They can nervously spout statics and specifications, of which they don't know how they apply and are great at shouting people down, but in whole the group is a huge mess of ignoramus. If everyone was at least partially adept at computer usage, no one would buy ANYTHING Apple made.

they are trying to make a unified platform for every device they use if you looked at it this way you will find out they make sense more than nokia meego because when Nokia said unified platform they said buy more device we can't offer a new operating system to your old devices. apple i don't even like eating it but they are clever guys they know what to do and when to do. they are calculating and putting every thing in their mind when they want to do some thing. that's why every body likes to have apple operating system (no matter what) in their devices.

Last edited by ardalan; 2010-07-01 at 19:34.

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden/ Austria
If apple fanboys piss you off itīs maybe because they bought an iPeed which gives SJ total control over the usersīmiction; so everytime he presses the iPeed-button in the apple headquarter, apple fanboys immediately piss you off. Well, now you know why

Tags
fanboyism, worstthreadever