Active Topics

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Netherlands
/Off topic/

Hi all,
This is my first post here and after reading "How to use Brainstorm (Read Before You Post in Brainstorm!)", I think that I am here at the right place to express ideas for new tools in the N900 that I could not find yet in thes pages. However, if this is not the case, please correct me.

/On topic/
It would be nice to be able to change the size of contacts and bookmarks on the desktop to the size of the widgets, which are a lot smaller. However, it would also be nice to be able to make certain important widgets (e.g. phone, e-mail, one contact) bigger than average. This can be especially handy when having the phone in the mobile holder while driving.
I noticed that the "recaller" app is even smaller than the standard N900 widgets.

Could this be interesting for more people?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Fr For This Useful Post:
right on you just told what was there in my heart!! thank you !! now create a brainstrom

Changing the size of bookmarks (one constant size for all bookmarks) seems to require only a small change to hildon-home.

Changing size of application shortcuts, or having individual size per bookmark/shortcut is harder.

"N900 community support for the MeeGo-Harmattan" Is the new "Mer is Fremantle for N810".

No more Nokia devices for me.

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Netherlands
The size of a bookmark and contact is currently as much as approx. 2,5 widgets. It would be nice to trim this down to the size of a widget, even if it would be one constant size for all.

Originally Posted by Mike Fr View Post
/Off topic/

Hi all,
This is my first post here and after reading "How to use Brainstorm (Read Before You Post in Brainstorm!)", I think that I am here at the right place to express ideas for new tools in the N900 that I could not find yet in thes pages. However, if this is not the case, please correct me.

/On topic/
It would be nice to be able to change the size of contacts and bookmarks on the desktop to the size of the widgets, which are a lot smaller. However, it would also be nice to be able to make certain important widgets (e.g. phone, e-mail, one contact) bigger than average. This can be especially handy when having the phone in the mobile holder while driving.
I noticed that the "recaller" app is even smaller than the standard N900 widgets.

Could this be interesting for more people?
Hi, have a look HERE

The Following User Says Thank You to No!No!No!Yes! For This Useful Post: