Active Topics

Closed Thread
any help on my market issue?

Well I think you guy have done a fantastic job, especially as android was not designed for the N900.

Market Place works well, installs the apps(had a little problem downloading but then as someone mentioned earlier started gtalk and the download worked.

I am sure that with time the speed will increase(although I dont find i a problem after turning off the transitions stuff). Also I am sure the Dev's will get all the other stuff working "They have done extremely well so far".

Excellent work guys thanks again once more..

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 304 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Milton Keynes, UK
anyone else having problems with the up arrow not working would be better switching to the old keymap...I find it much better and can use delete key to return to menu.

im still having problems with apps constantly shutting down unexpectedly and having to do a force close to the point where it is unusable, and im having to pull the battery to turn the phone off

I might try re-formatting the sd card and trying the install again, as ive extracted the tar file several times and I still get the same issues

my back button doesnt gring me back?

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by cpate99 View Post
my back button doesnt gring me back?
In this build, back is down button.

Originally Posted by *Sonic* View Post
im still having problems with apps constantly shutting down unexpectedly and having to do a force close to the point where it is unusable, and im having to pull the battery to turn the phone off

I might try re-formatting the sd card and trying the install again, as ive extracted the tar file several times and I still get the same issues
it's the same case right here..

i got a warning when posting status by Twitter apps

"sorry!"
"The application Twitter (process com.twitter.android) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

same thing happen to Yahoo Messenger

Posts: 142 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Heman1310 View Post
In this build, back is down button.
Is the down button on the English keyboard (4 arrow) but is left arrow on the nationalized keyboards (same physical key)

I followed dj steve's instructions without problems. Most apps crash for me too.

Big problem for me: no fm radio under maemo. I use it all the time so I would like to get it back. If a fix with nitdroid is not likely then I would like to uninstall. However, with the new install process I am not sure how to do so. No flashing was involved so what has happened to the normal maemo kernel?

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ SC; USA
Originally Posted by jamiefuller View Post
anyone else having problems with the up arrow not working would be better switching to the old keymap...I find it much better and can use delete key to return to menu.
My "Up" key does nothing that I can see. On the last build it was the "Home" key. Also, my volume up and down buttons actually work, so is there a reason to keep mapping the left and right arrows to volume control? It would be great to have the arrow keys as actual arrow keys.

Closed Thread

Tags
android, cool stuff, froyo on n900, nitdroid