Active Topics

Notices

Love the theme - and the fast transitions are lovely - no more waiting!

Posts: 384 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Romania
D-livil, at first it was an idea...but look now how serious it became!
Thanks for the yellow!
Can you share with us some wallpapers who can fit with the theme and modified transitions(the blur problem )? Maybe to include for every variation custom wallpaper and add an option on the setup to choose them or not! I knom you wanna ''keep the theme as black as possible'' but...
Offtopic: There will be any posibility to add customised fonts in this theme and let the user to choose if he wants or not to change the font? (I sow at Samsung Corby the ability to change fonts from the UI) Of course this will require adapting fonts for N900 but looking at the direction that theme is going, I think that you have the posibility to rewrite entirely the UI!
Keep them coming!

thanks for a great theme. this theme is one of the reasons why i considered overclocking..to enhance the transitions..haha

if it isnt too much to ask..dark blue please.

thanks!

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hellsinki
Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Thanks for all voters (again)

Now would be a good time to make some wishes if you feel you want some different scheme included in next update Yellow is already requested and I'll do that. What other colors are we missing?
Dark red would be nice!

Dark dark dark..bla bla

Aaand what something lighter? Some like Vanilla or clean white?!

Great theme!!! Thank you, D-Iivil

X2! Vanilla would be great!
P.S. thanks for this theme, it's awesome, it'll stay on my n900 for a long time!!!! I thought I was overclocked at 1150 when using the windows!!!

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
I'd love to create a silky smooth vanilla -styled theme, but as long as there are some built-in applications that does not work with light themes I refuse to draw them. It's waste of time

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Utrecht, the Netherlands
Great theme! Looks great and I love the new transitions. They make it feel a lot snappier. Thanks for all the hard work!

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Antipodes
thanks for the new applications manager coloured background menu buttons, also has shown up in mussorgsky as well, superb!! many thanks and huge respect for your work.

Posts: 384 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Romania
i just tested the latest version from extras devel. Yellow seems ok, even you didn't tuned the menu and close buttons bug the rest, meaning dark colors.... I think you begin to complicate this theme too much!