Active Topics

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Toronto
I actually wish there was a device out there to kill the n800 but this one seems prehistoric... no wi-fi? get with it...

sorry but I don't even see the point this thread was created... not personal, but you must have been bored sh&tless

No, he just has a sense of humour that not everyone here can relate to...

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Somewhere, most of the time.
Very, Very funny, it took me awhile to get the humor but I get it now ha-ha-ha-ha.

No wi-fi? DOA for me then.
I guess Nokia's products have somehow "spoiled" me.
I refuse to buy a phone that doesn't have built-in wi-fi and VoIP capability, and those two things should be STANDARD on a real touchscreen device.
I mean, it's just too damn easy to do...SIP is pretty much an open standard now.

Originally Posted by tso View Post
well i dont recall samsung using much symbian or linux, so if its not inhouse its windows mobile imo.
Actually I think Samsung has used almost any mobile OS under the sky, at least when you include the Asian market. They're pretty agnostic about it. Or that's what I've heard anyway.