Active Topics

Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
Originally Posted by HellFlyer View Post
So as title says Apple PR team is working really hard but this time in my opinion they gone too far , its so stupid and childish. Do you think Nokia will respond ? If so what will they say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b-ao...layer_embedded
Hahaha!
This is simply ridiculous...

Yeah, the signal dropped to 2 bars... but it was still 3,5G...

"Adding comments has been disabled for this video." - it seems that other people noticed the cheat, too.

The Following User Says Thank You to Venemo For This Useful Post:
I'm surprised! Look how hard the idiot hold the phone, he has to grip it tight and hard, even when he press a button, he's holding it tightly. I wonder who hold this way when using the phone, as if the person is in rage.

Finally, Apple has so many time to experiment and discover this? Why don't they use this time, effort, etc to fix or find solution for their product? And they're slow to respond to their problem yet they say they care for their Customers? First thing you notice there is such problem, you should've taken action to show that you really care. Not giving excuses (not to mention lame ones), dragging others in the shoe, suddenly saying something like all phones has weaknesses and so on. Perhaps to them, the fans consider their phone is the ultimate perfect device.

Poor Apple. It really makes one wonder if Jobs is a technical guy or really the man or genius behind the product. He seems more like a marketing/sales person who give lame excuses when a Customer complain about a product or ask some questions about why such things happen.
And t think such company which come up with such amazing product, will resort to this; I wonder if their idea, their design. Perhaps it was FoxConn that invented this whole thing, and Apple just took the name and rebrand the product, so they have no idea how to answer the questions and reverted to these lame excuses and tricks which usually used by sales/marketing person.

The Following User Says Thank You to Andy214 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 219 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Really seems to be Apple's own channel. This kind of stuff makes me almost vomit. I really don't understand why they are doing this.

edit: Wow, they've got also other phones there. Also iPhone4, for which the video is much shorter than the others. Losing bars was much faster for iPhone4, and the hand was released so early that we didn't see whether all the bars would have gone.

Last edited by naabi; 2010-07-21 at 07:01.

actually, if I hold my n900 in landscape with both hands and keyboard slide in the bar drops too. so what?

doesn't matter how i hold my n900, there is NEVER a signal loss

Posts: 193 | Thanked: 92 times | Joined on May 2010 @ galveston, tx
I see it as free publicity for the N97 mini []

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
I must be holding mine wrong. I couldn't reproduce the bar drop mentioned above.

Oh, I know why: I'm on T-Mobile. It must be AT&T's network that is causing the iPhone4 so much difficulty.

I give Apple about ten days before they trot out AT&T as a contributing factor, if not THE factor, to their 'just like everyone elses' antenna design' failure to perform adequately.

Apple are working their butts off to turn this into a libel case. That's all I can say.
I don't think all the other manufacturers are going to put up with it much longer.

Steve Jobs got caught p*ssing his pants in class. Now he's running around sniffing the crotches of the whole school and crying "Look!! He did it too!!!!"

I think they should stop making phones and make electric shavers instead. Steve could do with testing one himself.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 279 | Thanked: 231 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by taril View Post

Apple sucks, but iPhone 4 still rocks and will forever, cause Nokia cant produce any stylish product, ever!
Funny you mention that. When the first pics of it appeared, everyone was like: Noo that cannot be Iphone 4 that is far too ugly. But when announced by Steve everyone was like: Whoa this has to be the prettiest device ever?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blipnl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
I'm just waiting for Steve to test all the cellphone in the world and prove us that it is normal to loss signal when touching your phone !

Just admit it that it is a design flaw before its too late, pffffffff!!!!!

Last edited by SR90; 2010-07-21 at 08:43.

Tags
finger pointing, wasnt me