Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
Yeah sure everyone that disagrees with you is fanboy. That's the winning argument.

Since you are so keen on checking everyones posting history, go ahead and check mine. It's got plenty of Nokia criticism. I just don't have to to rude everyone who disagrees with me. Or make my point with dots, exclamation marks and take a dump on the community while doing it.

But I'll go to get some sleep now and stop feeding the troll now. Wish you best of luck in future.
I do take a little bit of pride in using CAPITALISM to speak out.

lol just came back to correct my semantic error from earlier: I meant positional dimension, not spatial, space itself is positional too. I worded it poorly earlier, but the rest still stands

The Following User Says Thank You to PradaBrada For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 138 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by PradaBrada View Post
lol just came back to correct my semantic error from earlier: positional dimension, not spatial, space itself is positional too. The rest still stands
I knew you were full of BS

Dont blame it on semantics.....................

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by woody14619 View Post
Uh... OK? Yup... Android is Linux too. Your point? I think Androids are great fun. Several of my friends have them. The shame of it is that the distro developer didn't see fit to include a default "rootshell" package, or a free SSH package to allow users to get root by default. But otherwise, it's not that bad of a system.

I'm confused why you're mentioning this?
Because I have about as much Linux in MY pocket as you do in yours. Mine's much smaller and lighter but it seems to do a lot more and makes more girls happier.

Why? Why not? Have you even read the rest of this thread? It's like a field day in here for just throwing weird stuff out there. No need to take things too seriously in this thread, methinks. heh

Posts: 161 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Worcester
You know; even if garyc2010 had not told us he was a BMW driver I would have known.

I have a sixth sense about these things.

Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by garyc2010 View Post
OMG I dint bother reading all your drivel...youre just a dick who drives a fiesta...........
Actaully, I drive a smart car... put out by Benz in the US, which trumps your fancy BMW with a busted proprietary iRadio.

IM talking BMW here..............and you tell me to buy a £10 earpiece !?!?!??!?!?!
No, I'm saying you're clearly too hung up on being "superior" in your BMW to consider buying a simple bluetooth earpiece to use to talk on the phone. But then how could you whine about spending hundreds of pounds on two phone calls? And here I thought that line about a fool and his money was just an urban legend....

this is THREE years old but gives you an idea of phone/car integration...............
I have a nice pioneer system at home that my N900 links to just fine. It pauses the music when the phone rings, and has the option of being a speaker device, showing contacts (which now works), or just shutting up while I'm on the phone. Shame your fancy car radio isn't smart enough to do such things... Guess that's your fault though for having a three year old model BMW. I'm sure the new model radio can do that...

just my opinion....but all n900 owners should be placed on the UK sex offenders registar...................... just a thought ??
Awesome... Please, having been an N900, you should go self-register. I would, but I don't live in the UK, so it really doesn't apply to me.

Have fun trolling elsewhere.... I'll miss you!!! Hugs!!! <3

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post:
On death row you are granted final words

here are mine........

1) the n900 sucks donkey dick

2) the maemo "developers" know **** all about software and are responsible for point 1

3) Flanders sucks donkey dick................but I dont need a maemo forum to tell you that

4) This forum will be dead in 18 months as the world passes them by

5) There will be 6 fanbois in 2012 still proclaiming maemo as the rapist of the phone OS world

6) The 6 maemo fanbois will be arrested in 2013 on sex related charges...............................

7) Nokia will declare bankruptcy

pps flanders DOES suck donkey dick...............................now wheres my lifetime ban (please !!!!!!)

I knew you were full of BS

Dont blame it on semantics.....................
Actually it is pure semantics, I hate trying to word physics using language (not even my preferred language) and not mathematics due to all the semantics that come along for the ride

Does the iDrive integrate with iFart apps ? What if I really have to ? we're talking BMW here, you can't just "go" like in a fiesta.

Originally Posted by woody14619 View Post
Actaully, I drive a smart car... put out by Benz in the US, which trumps your fancy BMW with a busted proprietary iRadio.

No, I'm saying you're clearly too hung up on being "superior" in your BMW to consider buying a simple bluetooth earpiece to use to talk on the phone. But then how could you whine about spending hundreds of pounds on two phone calls? And here I thought that line about a fool and his money was just an urban legend....

I have a nice pioneer system at home that my N900 links to just fine. It pauses the music when the phone rings, and has the option of being a speaker device, showing contacts (which now works), or just shutting up while I'm on the phone. Shame your fancy car radio isn't smart enough to do such things... Guess that's your fault though for having a three year old model BMW. I'm sure the new model radio can do that...

Awesome... Please, having been an N900, you should go self-register. I would, but I don't live in the UK, so it really doesn't apply to me.

Have fun trolling elsewhere.... I'll miss you!!! Hugs!!! <3
"No, I'm saying you're clearly too hung up on being "superior" in your BMW to consider buying a simple bluetooth earpiece to use to talk on the phone. But then how could you whine about spending hundreds of pounds on two phone calls? And here I thought that line about a fool and his money was just an urban legend....
"

You CLEARLY have NO idea what iDrive is...........................lol bluetooth earpiece

YOU are showing you lack of intelligence and the fact you are obv just a dirty bastard........I wouldnt piss on a "smart car"....

and yes i am SUPERIOR to a smart car owner, errrrrr thats why my BMW costs 6 times what your ball of **** costs.....................

smart car.............................lol says it all............

hey flanders dickface wheres my perm ban..........hurry up u ****

Closed Thread

Tags
entertainment, new isheep, nokia otaku, oh no dont go, outrage, popcorn time, see ya dork, shark week, trololol, what a dick