Active Topics

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by TiagoTiago View Post
Aren't there some resistive screens that handle multitouch out there?
I don't care about multi-touch yet. And I don't know what kind of screen will be the best one when I'll have to replace mine.

But, once when I tried to turn alarm off, it couldn't notice my finger. I had to pull out stylus. When I repeated the experiment, it noticed my finger easily. Why was it so? Murphy's law: it stops working when it is expected to work, and it starts working when I try to check it.

Returning to the topic: I'll not take anything new until old one works. I'll not install another OS while Maemo 5 is supported. And I'll not look for multi-touch unless I need it.

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ intheclouds
Until it works!!!
Amaizing device...

The Following User Says Thank You to mveplus For This Useful Post:
Until something is out with at least 8.1MP camera, HD video recording, qwerty keybord, at least 800MHZ processor, 512MB of ram memory or more, and MAEMO, or anything where multitasking is equal to my N900, I mean, where I could SEE all the windows's programs running the preview in real time! With only one tap of the finger like MAEMO 5

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JorgeFX For This Useful Post:
Posts: 101 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
GREAT DEVICE! but I only lasted 6 months. just sold it while i could get somthing decent 4 it. I now have iphone 3gs and a blackberry curve looool

Until my USB port falls out...

pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fatalsaint For This Useful Post:
Posts: 178 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Texas
Ill keep it untill the end of time...

you know December 21 2012

Until Nokia comes out with the new Meego and Flash Player 10.1 and Ovi Maps turn by turn navigation with 8 MP camera....you guys see the new Blackberry Torch yet, seems pretty nice.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/03/b...-atandts-site/

Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
I will definitely keep it for a few years. Mine has been serving me well for half a year, so it is very likely that I will stick to it for a long time.

The Following User Says Thank You to Venemo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by mveplus View Post
Until it works!!!
Amaizing device...
I think you got a typo there somewhere

The Following User Says Thank You to TiagoTiago For This Useful Post:
Posts: 127 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Aspen Colorado
Originally Posted by andraeseus1 View Post
my apologies, i just learned tht my keyboard is broken and there for i have no "g" "e" keys. when i type them they dont register
If you're running Windows and have a 102 key keyboard (standard with numeric keyboard), you can try to find the right alt+codes for the g (alt+103) and e (alt+101) (also G(alt+0071) and E(alt+0069)). It is only possible if you have the numeric keypad though.

Tags
ebay.com, until its sold