Active Topics

Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
Hi, I've been having this problem since day 1 and its been 8 mths already that whenever I use speakers during calls, receivers complain about the very hard to understand voice quality they get. However, when not used the quality is alright. Anyone getting such complains or is it just me - problem with my speakers? Thanks

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California
You sure you're on 'speaker phone' during the conversation? Cause otherwise they can't hear your *** like they can yours...

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia
I've had the same, most I get on speaker phone with can't really hear me, even when holding the phone close which is a waste of time for loud speaker calls imo lol. Just figured it must have been my phone or environment etc. Oh and yes, I am on speaker phone when I do it lol.

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
me too
and the speaker isnt even loud enough
i mean wtf
it was on in pr1.1.1 :S

Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
Originally Posted by Swirnoff View Post
You sure you're on 'speaker phone' during the conversation? Cause otherwise they can't hear your *** like they can yours...
Ya I'm talking about the mode the phone gets into during a conversation after pressing "Speaker" button. I can hear the person on the other end speak very well but they complain about not hearing me or to be precise they find hard understanding me.