Notices

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
Just posting this to gain Atilla's attention if he's interested or knows who might be:

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Switzerland
the last note in the first post works smooth... great work !!! Youtube video works great with 1000 CPU Clock...

I can find this application tweakflashver anywhere. please help me from where I can download this app ?

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
It is available from extras-testing today, or in extras in about 5 days.

The Following User Says Thank You to attila77 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
No, but I don't think version tweaking will be overly productive on Diablo, because the chances of sites actually using something that IS too advanced for the plugin are a lot higher than with Fremantle. Will still make a version as it is fairly easy to do it, but... have realistic expectations
Thank you. I do think it will be productive for diablo users. At least those who understand what to expect. For example I used to watch a local news tv station in flash on my tablet. Low quality stream so it works wonderfully. One day it told me to upgrade flash. I checked on my desktop - they use the same player, same stream, same quality same everything. Someone felt smart to add a check before loading the page.

Anyways if us n800 users don't understand what low expectations are than I don't know who does.

Thank you again for your work. Looking forward to being your diablo guinea pig.

Originally Posted by icebox View Post

Anyways if us n800 users don't understand what low expectations are than I don't know who does.

yeah, it'll breathe some more life into it and, limited or not, anything that gives me a reason to use my n800 is a good thing!

Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
It is available from extras-testing today, or in extras in about 5 days.
Good news, everyone, TweakFlashVer has reached Extras. Diablo release for extras-devel imminent.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sudbury, ON, Canada
how and where do i get this Tweak flash version, i just dont understand what i have to do. my facebook videos do not load, they need the latest version of flash player, will tweak solve my problem?

The thing is, facebook does not need the latest flash, it intentionally shuts you out, even though all the necessary functionality is there. This app works around that.

The app should be avaiable through the Application Manager (note it has just been promoted, so depending on caches, etc it might take a few minutes/hours before everybody sees it around the globe).

Start it, pick the recommended version of Flash and tap "change". That's all there is to it.

Last edited by attila77; 2010-08-14 at 11:54.

im getting an "unable to create backup" error, what should i do to fix this? any ideas?

Tags
facebook video, flash 10, flash 10.1, poormansflash10, tweak flash