Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
This is a community operated site. No one from Nokia is giving sh* what is going on here.

Ergo - crying loud into friend's shoulder won't change the world... because world doesn't give a sh*.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to smoku For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by johnel View Post
You would think Nokia would notice threads like these and maybe start "asking questions".
I would think again.

Posts: 175 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester UK
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Ever taken the time to think that all of these farewell threads are indicative of a true problem guys?

I mean... besides the freedom of speech, it seems like a few people are jumping ship. And instead of attacking, look at the deeper problem(s).
Thank you...and as stated in my thread I've ALWAYS owned a Nokia phone since 1996 (and loved most of them) but there comes a time when you no longer have any remaining faith in a company....sadly!

The Following User Says Thank You to mchu6am4 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 333 | Thanked: 153 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ blah blah
oh boy here, we go again, idiotic thread

Why do people feel the need to create these pointless threads there are hundreds already you could add your 2 cents to, or if ur pi**ed with nokia how about posting on their forum, dont fill up what is an amazing usefull resource up with more useless sh*t

Bye bye, dont let the door hit your arse on the way out

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to matts76 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by smoku View Post
This is a community operated site. No one from Nokia is giving sh* what is going on here.

Ergo - crying loud into friend's shoulder won't change the world... because world doesn't give a sh*.
If it makes any better, I've also sent an email direct to Nokia IF it gets read!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mchu6am4 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by matts76 View Post
Why do people feel the need to create these pointless threads there are hundreds already you could add your 2 cents to, or if ur pi**ed with nokia how about posting on their forum, dont fill up what is an amazing usefull resource up with more useless sh*t

Bye bye, dont let the door hit your arse on the way out
Some of you don't get it...do you...you just miss the point....just like Nokia!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mchu6am4 For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by smoku View Post

That goes both ways. Why should anybody give two flying ****s if you love something so much?

Welcome to the community of nobody cares... that's pretty damn sad. I liked this place better when it was still ITT. People actually were friendly.

Now? Not so much.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 333 | Thanked: 153 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ blah blah
I don't think this is a big deal people saying goodbye for being pi**ed of by nokia, but i think someone should create a thread in off topic zone - Good by nokia here !

It's just demotivating listening over and over the same story every day, come on guys there are still people developing for this and loving this device, there will be surely updates for some time, and i think there will be even a flash player 10 ( http://forums.adobe.com/message/2829804#2829804 , even it's old one ) ...

so please show some dignity ?

Posts: 319 | Thanked: 289 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Lisboa, Portugal
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Welcome to the community of nobody cares... that's pretty damn sad. I liked this place better when it was still ITT. People actually were friendly.

Now? Not so much.
Agreed, and as I said...
I am this close to buy an iPhone and turn into iSheep and live happily ever after in their rainbow dream and prozac talking.

Tags
broken windows, de ja vu, heavy sigh, hulksmash