Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,306 | Thanked: 1,697 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Durham North-East UK
nope not at min

The Following User Says Thank You to dj_steve For This Useful Post:
How ab swype?

Posts: 1,306 | Thanked: 1,697 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Durham North-East UK
try and see

I have installed the latest version of nitdroid in my n900 but i can't put the bluetooth neither the wifi to work!
Anyone can help me?
Thanks

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Saint Louis, MO, USA
I've updated to the latest version of NITdroid and multiboot 0.2.9. And that all works as advertised. No trouble there. I also followed Jay-C's latest instructions to automatically pull the latest titan kernel in to the mix automatically. That also works. But here's my issue; I can boot into the power40 kernel just fine, but I'm used to using kernel-power-settings to manage my overclocking settings. kernel-power-settings was uninstalled when I uninstalled kernel-flasher, per the instructions, and I can't reinstall it because of conflicts with multiboot. I've been overclocking since before kernel-power-settings existed, so I'm comfortable with the old school way of managing the clock settings, but I've been spoiled by power-settings (plus I'm lazy), so I'd rather not have to hunt down those old instruction if I don't have to. Is there a work around for getting power-settings to work with multiboot 0.2.9?

Originally Posted by zvogt View Post
I've updated to the latest version of NITdroid and multiboot 0.2.9. And that all works as advertised. No trouble there. I also followed Jay-C's latest instructions to automatically pull the latest titan kernel in to the mix automatically. That also works. But here's my issue; I can boot into the power40 kernel just fine, but I'm used to using kernel-power-settings to manage my overclocking settings. kernel-power-settings was uninstalled when I uninstalled kernel-flasher, per the instructions, and I can't reinstall it because of conflicts with multiboot. I've been overclocking since before kernel-power-settings existed, so I'm comfortable with the old school way of managing the clock settings, but I've been spoiled by power-settings (plus I'm lazy), so I'd rather not have to hunt down those old instruction if I don't have to. Is there a work around for getting power-settings to work with multiboot 0.2.9?

Same issue here. Let me know if you get a solution - I am working on it from this side as well.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Originally Posted by dj_steve View Post
try and see
Tried both swype and better keyboard. They don't type the numbers in either.

Hi all, I need some help:

I successfully installed the latest Nitdroid build. I was able to boot to Nitdroid and Maemo. I encountered a problem when I stupidly took out the battery while it boots to Maemo. now whenever I tried to turn on the phone it's just the nokia logo and the white light on lower left stays lit then phone will turn off, same thing happens when I slid out the keyboard and turning it on.

now my question is (since I don't want to reflash the device), how can I flash Nitdroid and Maemo kernels so that the boot menu appears?

Thank you very much

EDIT: ok I solved it .... what I did was (just a weird choice of troubleshooting ...) reflash my device with an old nitdroid kernel:

flasher-3.5 --enable-rd-mode --set-rd-flags=no-lifeguard-reset,no-ext-wd -f -k NITDroid-N900-zImage-latest -R

and then redid the steps of dj_steve.

I thought I'm gonna have to reflash the device again whew!. now I can breath back. I saved my apps.

Last edited by fergusso; 2010-08-11 at 11:14.

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by mr_bridger View Post
ive tried out a couple of versions now, and all seem to work fine.

with this version the flying world, i cant seem to find facebook in the market. anyone else? if its not there, where can i download the latest apk?

alos, never seem to be able to find astro file manager either. ? anyone?

cheers ®
You also need to find astro file manager on google, i couldn't find it in market either only a plugin to copy/paste/move things in astro. Can't remember where i found it but did it on google

Good hunting

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

Any one know where can I find multiboot-power37.tar.gz?

Link seems to be dead.

Closed Thread