Active Topics

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
Should be a little lower than €14.95 considering the exchange rate

So played some mario with the gamegripper for a bit, then just with the keyboard. I prefer the keyboard. As I mentioned in previous post, it starts to slip off right away, or lift a bit making it harder and harder to push the buttons.

What I am going to try is use the 2 holes in the game gripper and use something to pull them together around the back off the n900. That should help.

To gamegripper - If you even make a redesign for the n900, please let me know since I will order another right away. Thanks.

So I took 2 long zip ties and locked it down to the n900. MUCH better. This isn't a permanent solution, since I had to cut them off to take it off. Can even cut small channels in the gamegripper so it will fit better. Since the zip ties go between the n900 and the gamegripper on the sides.

How did I get mine so quick? Maybe I was sent the scraps and the good ones are coming next week lol, jk.

I will just wait for now. Once others get their gamegrippers we can figure something out that will work.

Originally Posted by breakd0wn View Post
So I took 2 long zip ties and locked it down to the n900. MUCH better. This isn't a permanent solution, since I had to cut them off to take it off. Can even cut small channels in the gamegripper so it will fit better. Since the zip ties go between the n900 and the gamegripper on the sides.

How did I get mine so quick? Maybe I was sent the scraps and the good ones are coming next week lol, jk.

I will just wait for now. Once others get their gamegrippers we can figure something out that will work.

I don't own one (yet), but could a possible solution be to take an old pair of headphones, cut the wire off and stick the plug into the N900 to hold the pad in place?

Granted there are several issues with this (will kill your sound, little more awekard to hold), but its worth a go?

Game gripper wont work if the phone is in a case i guess. I have an otter-box and it will be a pain to remove it for game gripper.

Originally Posted by rajil.s View Post
Game gripper wont work if the phone is in a case i guess. I have an otter-box and it will be a pain to remove it for game gripper.
I have a Pdair Bookstyle Case

I think it looks like it'd fit it fine, if anything the *tiny* bit of extra width looks like it would make it fit more securely

Last edited by EarthRise; 2010-08-08 at 15:18.

Got mine today and I love it - no problem with it slipping off. I played some Mario Kart 64, had no problem accelerating, steering and holding a banana peel behind me (3 buttons at a time).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to overfloat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
My order status changed to 'shipped' today so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow(or I'll have to wait until next week). Anyone else's who changed to shipped? In Europe that is.

Posts: 173 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Denmark
ToJa92: Yes, mine is.

Posts: 161 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Worcester
Originally Posted by ToJa92 View Post
My order status changed to 'shipped' today so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow(or I'll have to wait until next week). Anyone else's who changed to shipped? In Europe that is.
How do you check on order status? I see nowhere on the site to do this or is it just an e-mail notification?

Also; has anybody in Europe received theirs yet?

I know, questions questions but I really can't play any of these superb emu's without this.

Tags
gaming, get_a_grip