Hey guys

Ive experienced a strange thing since the 1.2 update.
Whenever i switch my task i get a diffrnt 'blurred' background than my desktop wallpaper.

Look carefully. This is what we get when we try to change the positions of the icons in the menu. (PR1.2 new feature).

Why is that so?
Anybdy else with same thing?

Anybody know the answer to this?

And again, anybody?

Posts: 820 | Thanked: 436 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Portsmouth, UK.
That's your main menu behind the active tasks....wierd!

I have had it once or twice when I accidentally pressed the menu a bit too long to trigger the layout edit.Figured it was probably due to me using a modified menu file to show folders.A reboot always fixed it.
But I have to say yours is a bit more 'decent'. What I got was a bunch of extra large icons tiling themselves repeatedly.Ugly as hell..

Originally Posted by techie View Post
I have had it once or twice when I accidentally pressed the menu a bit too long to trigger the layout edit.Figured it was probably due to me using a modified menu file to show folders.A reboot always fixed it.
But I have to say yours is a bit more 'decent'. What I got was a bunch of extra large icons tiling themselves repeatedly.Ugly as hell..
My problem isn't exactly like the original posters problem, i just want to change the task switcher wallpaper/background.

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ho Chi Minh, VietNam
@techie : yeah, worked fine ! thanks

Last edited by cuongle; 2010-08-26 at 02:57.