Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
I do know that. I also know that Maesheep is about to be loaded to extras-testing, and that it has already been extensively tested and is stable.
Enabling extras-devel brings all the crap to AM list, not just the "good" one.

Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
My understanding is that Qt 4.6 will be included in the next update OTA - and yes, there is a risk that some of the Qt apps will seize up. That's based on what I've read, and could be wrong.
I've been thinking if the current qt4.6 packages were ever intended for Extras. Is the update supported with current qt4.6 packages installed. Last time if you had even some extra Nokia provided qt4.5 packages installed, SSU didn't work.

Originally Posted by mikkov View Post
It's the extras-devel aspect which is not so great . Since this was apparently an end user, not a developer, question, do not guide anybody to extras-devel. But you know that.

Let's hope that Nokia has thought though the update to qt4.6 so that everybody isn't forced to reflash and that all qt applications (including Ovi Store) are not broken.
Sorry this have nothing to do with the thread but i can see you know what you talking about and i would like to ask you about some stuff, is there a place where i can write with you live og in a community??

Thanks
Info@KevinSass.com (for mails and Windows messenger)