Active Topics

Notices

The emulator stutters playing x-men children of the atom would it be possible to turn the sound off using a switch when loading the emu, -nosound??

Finally got this working without the sound stuttering with full speed...I think..running OC 900 use the following commands (example marvel versus capcom)

./cps2emu mvsc --samplerate 11025

Posts: 173 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Rio de Janeiro
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"] Hi all. Can someone help me? I've got the roms, the folder, did the cache part using a windows pc, altough I got some errors with some roms. Have transferred the files via mass storage mode to my N900. Am trying to run from X-T as root but can't get any game to load. Also the files are in N900 I think 32GB mem and not on 'roots' , is it wrong? If it is, how to move the files to 'roots' ? And the emulator instalation file (tar gz ) won't open, tried to open with App Manager and it says file corrupted. Please, can someone explain me in a easy way as I am new at Linux and N900, ( only 11 days ) ? I came from a N95. Also the exactly text I need to type on XTerm, please. Thank you all in advance. sorry if it is the wrong place to post.

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
just asking... is a cps3-emulator realistic?

As Xbox 1 have problems to emulate CPS3 ( transparency must be off for full speed ), I donīt think so.

I would love a GUI for this. Is anyone actually working on it?

I am pretty sure that Smoku has given up on Nokia (as per other posts around the forum).

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ under the sky
yeah a GUI will be amazing!

This emulator seems to be working pretty well. Does anyone know if save and load states are working? And how do I pause and exit a game?

Cheers

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Unfortunately it seems that all development on CPS and Neo Geo emulators has stalled.

Itīs a shame. Even NintendoDS have a very good NeoGeo emulator.
CPS1/CPS2 wouldnīt be a problem too...

Oh, well...Maybe with MeeGo, we can have more emulators.

Tags
bada blows, bada rox