Active Topics

.sold.......

Last edited by pctek; 2010-09-05 at 06:45.

Could you post some pics? If I like it, will you accept $290 for it, considering Dell is selling new N900 for $349 now (with coupons)?

Originally Posted by m_s_kar View Post
Could you post some pics? If I like it, will you accept $290 for it, considering Dell is selling new N900 for $349 now (with coupons)?
Ok hold on...... Oh where do you live and do you have paypal? Thanks
Attached Images

Last edited by pctek; 2010-08-30 at 19:54.

The Following User Says Thank You to pctek For This Useful Post:
Thanks, but it looks like there is some super hot sale going on at nokiausa.com - http://www.nokiausa.com/nokia-deals/...m-us-na-n8_001

Originally Posted by m_s_kar View Post
Thanks, but it looks like there is some super hot sale going on at nokiausa.com - http://www.nokiausa.com/nokia-deals/...m-us-na-n8_001
Yea try doing this deal first if worst comes to worst let me know if you want this one. I'll give the forums sale a try for couple days more then I'll put on ebay. Thanks

Hello, Pctek
If your offer is still available I would like to offer you $300 to take the device off of your hands...I would be using paypal to make payment and I live in North Carolina.
Regards
~Climbz

Originally Posted by climbz View Post
Hello, Pctek
If your offer is still available I would like to offer you $300 to take the device off of your hands...I would be using paypal to make payment and I live in North Carolina.
Regards
~Climbz
Sounds like a deal let me know when ready. Thanks

OK thanks. I'm unable to PM you or find your personal Email...If we could get in touch via Email or instant message, we could work out the detail.
You can reach me at climbhigher609@hotmail.com email or IM.
Regards
~Climbz

Originally Posted by climbz View Post
OK thanks. I'm unable to PM you or find your personal Email...If we could get in touch via Email or instant message, we could work out the detail.
You can reach me at climbhigher609@hotmail.com email or IM.
Regards
~Climbz
Aww man sorry sold it last night at another forum. Good luck in getting one though keep looking. Thanks