Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
Originally Posted by vleek View Post
I guess it depends how they will sell out the rest of N900 inventory. They are definitely want to get rid of it, preparing to N9 and other models. The sale price may go down, or N900 may be just sold out, and that's the end of story. Other retailers (Dell, amazon) also keep the price at lowest point ever seen.
Well I just bought one. I think these versatile little devils will come in good use for a while.

Now I have one, my wife has one, my father has one and I have a spare for us.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Hmm... I wonder how fast will they give you the rebate...

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Southern California
Still a rebate? I'm happy with the Dell $350 deal. Yeah, saving a $150 more is nice, but sending in another phone is a hassle and I don't have any old phones I want to get rid of. Rebates are almost always a PITA

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Aug 2010 @ SF Bay Area
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Hmm... I wonder how fast will they give you the rebate...
I already got one rebate from flip-swap (another Nokia model). It took approx one month to get.

The Following User Says Thank You to vleek For This Useful Post:
Can Dell offer and flip-swap rebate be combined?

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
Originally Posted by moodswinger View Post
Can Dell offer and flip-swap rebate be combined?
No

////////

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
So... What phones are you guys sending in for this program, and the approximate current market value for said phone?

Inquiring minds want to know how much savings everyone is making!

Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Last edited by ysss; 2010-08-31 at 15:08.

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Aug 2010 @ SF Bay Area
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
So... What phones are you guys sending in for this program, and the approximate current market value for said phone?
Any phone in working condition will work. The old models have zero value according to their calculator, so you will get assigned rebate value only. You can search any model on their site, and it displays their trade-in value. For example, their value for Moto V365 is $6.35. So you will get $286.35 in this promotion case.

Originally Posted by ysss View Post

Inquiring minds want to know how much savings everyone is making!

It can be any phone, as long as it works and is not damaged. Worn is ok, damaged not.

But as they´ll pay you less than the regular bloke on Ebay the cheaper it is the better.

I´m sending in a Nokia 6150, and selling on Ebay a Nokia 3100 and two 6300´s as I´ll get more for them there.

Nokia will give me $0 addionally (in excess of the $280) for the 3100 and the 6150, whereas ebay should be able to yield $20 for the 3100. Nokia would give me $17.24 for each of the 6300´s whereas ebay should give me around $40 a pop.

So seems I´m sending them the 6150 back

Last edited by olighak; 2010-08-31 at 17:09.

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Ottawa, CANADA