Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
Okay, everyone calm down.

The Following User Says Thank You to maluka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Look at the name, mate (no need to translate, right?) Can`t go wrong with beer from Belgium, although I prefer wine myself.

The Following User Says Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by acvetkov View Post
I want my N900 to make coffee 3 minutes before I wake up. Damn you Nokia how could you not include this function along with the four booth with windows,android and symbian!!!!!
I don't think it would be hard to implement RFC 2324 in the N900, the difficult part would be finding a compatible coffee pot

The Following User Says Thank You to TiagoTiago For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Please never leave us chaoscreater - the 2 topics you've created over the last 2 days have given me and my work colleagues so much joy and laughter in our otherwise dull and soul-destroyingly boring days at work.

The Following User Says Thank You to jedi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 112 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on May 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by jedi View Post
Please never leave us chaoscreater - the 2 topics you've created over the last 2 days have given me and my work colleagues so much joy and laughter in our otherwise dull and soul-destroyingly boring days at work.
i'll take that as a compliment. And ur welcome.

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Originally Posted by chaoscreater View Post
i'll take that as a compliment.
I'm sure you will.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jedi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 139 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Connecticut, United States
The title is misleading.

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
Originally Posted by NokTokDaddy View Post
That's the bizarre thing about this community:

... I don't play games,....
I'm with NokTokDaddy. I don't play; I quit school because they had recess!

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on May 2010 @ TMO
Originally Posted by chaoscreater View Post
Ur right. OH DEAR GOD, HOW ON EARTH WILL WE BE ABLE TO USE A PHONE WITH OH-SO-FEW BUTTONS?!

Right. Bcoz as if the 4 buttons on the N900 (including the switch) isn't enough. Not to mention the number of keys on the hardware keyboard. Ya, as if any other phone has 100+ buttons (not including a keyboard).

Nexus One and iPhone don't have many buttons. The Samsung Galaxy and HTC EVO 4G don't have many buttons. What makes u think any other phone like the N900 needs that many buttons?

And yet the iPhone that has all the functions mainly on its touch screen, and can do all of the normal tasks such as end task or close easily. Both N97 and N900 have a keyboard. That's more than enough buttons to use, even though it's not really suitable that way. But it's still a solution nontheless.

And using maemo on the N900 doesn't require an end button either. We close it normally just by using the touch screen. I don't know how the hell u've been using ur phone but there is no end button on the N900 whatsoever, and it's not even needed. They simply need to add in something similar for the Symbian so it does the same.
Please take a look at all currently released symbian phone (or rather, what buttons they have), or GTFOff your *** a port Symbian yourself. Since you have so much fantastic ideas.

The Following User Says Thank You to rickysio For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Drop the insults and personal attacks and stick to debating the ideas. Thank you.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
stop thinking