Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Sorry, no screenshots but the default theme looks very wierd(it's all black, and white text). Tabs work perfectly, the start page does not work however(it tries to find the url http://www.%u.com/ , probably something with the programming). Also, the settings option isn't there. I'll post more feedback once I try it out a bit more.

EDIT#1: Obviously the app isn't hildonized, so stylus usage is inevitable. The dialogs work good however, they look hildonized.

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Somewhere out West
Originally Posted by silvermountain View Post
I could post screenies of it running on my N810.
Please Do, I would like to see what you have been doing with it.

Originally Posted by ToJa92 View Post
Sorry, no screenshots but the default theme looks very wierd(it's all black, and white text). Tabs work perfectly, the start page does not work however(it tries to find the url http://www.%u.com/ , probably something with the programming). Also, the settings option isn't there. I'll post more feedback once I try it out a bit more.

EDIT#1: Obviously the app isn't hildonized, so stylus usage is inevitable. The dialogs work good however, they look hildonized.
What device are you running it on, may I ask? The first thing you should do with it is install the tweak network addon (google speed tweaks for Firefox) to get more info. Then change the theme to a more slimmer one (Littlefox theme) add compact menu also. Intall also grab drag addon.

Last edited by Caballero; 2010-05-16 at 19:13.

It seems the file was downloaded too many times before I could get to it. Would you mind posting it somewhere else so I can try it on my N810?

Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
What device are you running it on, may I ask? The first thing you should do with it is install the tweak network addon (google speed tweaks for Firefox) to get more info. Then change the theme to a more slimmer one (Littlefox theme) add compact menu also. Intall also grab drag addon.
Except that tweak network addon that was exactly my plan It's just that Nightly Tester Tools wont install so I can't force install the other add-ons.. Any advice on that?

EDIT: Oh, I run it on the N900

Last edited by ToJa92; 2010-05-16 at 19:59.

Originally Posted by elimoon8 View Post
It seems the file was downloaded too many times before I could get to it. Would you mind posting it somewhere else so I can try it on my N810?
I will have to post it again when I get back from B-day party I have to go to

The Following User Says Thank You to Caballero For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by elimoon8 View Post
There you go: http://ifile.it/czgvtj7

The Following User Says Thank You to ToJa92 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
I will have to post it again when I get back from B-day party I have to go to
You would like to upload to http://sendspace.com as it has no regional restriction.

BTW, Happy Birthday Caballero!!!!

Caballero,can you upload this deb again,thank you very much!
i am sorry for my English

I want Minefield on my n900! (WebGL)
(My MicroB has has lost its capabilities of WebGL)

What have I got do do?
(I did already a backup of the preferences of my Fennec).

What else have I got to do to have Minefield (because of WebGL).