Sorry I didn't think to put this up earlier (now they're within 10% of being sold out, and only 4 hours left regardless), but sellout.woot.com has the PK101 on sale for $100, which is a pretty sweet deal for what it is.

Composite video input, so it can definitely work with the N900 (hoppefully connects direct with one of the included cables, but if not, use the 3xRCA cable for it with the 3xRCA cable that came with the N900), 480x320, RGB LED, 11 lumens, etc., more specs at sellout.woot.com of course.

Sound may be an issue, as the projector has only one (dinky) speaker, and I'm not sure how well the N900 will cooperate with sound to internal speakers and video to TV-out.

Anyway, I bought one, should be cool to play with at any rate.

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Sorry I didn't think to put this up earlier (now they're within 10% of being sold out, and only 4 hours left regardless), but sellout.woot.com has the PK101 on sale for $100, which is a pretty sweet deal for what it is.

Composite video input, so it can definitely work with the N900 (hoppefully connects direct with one of the included cables, but if not, use the 3xRCA cable for it with the 3xRCA cable that came with the N900), 480x320, RGB LED, 11 lumens, etc., more specs at sellout.woot.com of course.

Sound may be an issue, as the projector has only one (dinky) speaker, and I'm not sure how well the N900 will cooperate with sound to internal speakers and video to TV-out.

Anyway, I bought one, should be cool to play with at any rate.
Thatīs a good price. These picoprojectors are fun toys but thatīs all they are.

I bought a 3M MPro150 last year just to play with and test out.

It was great if the room was completely dark but anything other than that not so much. It had a 15 lumens lamp.

That one was as $300 back then which was too much for that toy, on my scale at least.