Posts: 63 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Moscow
N900 is the only interesting phone for me. I'm a programmer and I like devices for the things I can write for them. No device can give me as much fun as N900.

n900 is already given since i should've dumped it earlier if i didn't liked it...

my two favorite phones was nokia 3310 because it's the first phone i had and nokia 8210 because it's so small and cool at that time...

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
I would say my Nokia N95:

Except the battery issues a fast and stable phone with the later firmwares, also a good camera

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
At that time, the Nokia 9110 was a real breakthrough. I liked it very very much after having had the Nokia 9000 which was real bulky. Now, I could take my computerphone in my pocket! It was 80x86 compatible, had dos and geos as a gui, and could run also a very stripped linux terminal. Had browser, ftp, telnet, email client: everything one could need for his/her netizenship

The Following User Says Thank You to debernardis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 702 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel.
Originally Posted by Crogge View Post
I would say my Nokia N95:

Except the battery issues a fast and stable phone with the later firmwares, also a good camera
Same here, N95 just a peace of amazing hardware and software.
Great Cam, Led Flash, OK browser for the time it was released, great spearkers + headphones jack quality, GPS was GREAT until it stopped working...

Today I got my Galaxy S, and I think it's going to take the N95 place soon if I am asked again.

The N900 will always have a corner in my heart as the phone that ran tclsh and python on the fly, What was that sir?? you need to calculate all that?? ok give me a sec i'll script it up!

Too bad maemo 5 distribution was so poor, or I really think it could have been super amazing.
| DonateMe - If you feel I helped you in a very good way, feel free to donate |

Incredibly enough N900 is both my favourite phone ever and my worst. Favourite cos of how much you can customize and tweak it. Favourite cos of how cool you can make it look with your own icons, 9 desktops, etc.

At the same time it is my worst because it is the most buggy phone I have ever had with so many missed calls, device freezing, etc.

When it works I really really love it. When it does not I really really hate it and feel like chucking it on a wall.

Absence makes the heart go fonder though. My usb port is broken and I have bricked the device. So have not been able to use it for two weeks and it has been a very painful two weeks.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I'm honestly still looking for one that I truly like. But if I were put under pressure, I'd have to say that my most low-tech phone has been my favorite - my Motorola F3. e-Ink display, battery life like no other. And ultimately... nobody wants to ever steal it.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
That's a tough one. If I could make one phone with the best of the N75, E71 and N900, that would be it.

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 486 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, England
aside from the N900, my fav ever has to be SE P910i, just a brilliant phone, superb resistive screen and excellent handwriting recog (the only think i miss on the N900)...I still use it today as my ebay, amazon etc phone with a PAYG sim..

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
My favourite phone was the 7710... until the N900 came. But i miss the large screen from the tablets

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachin007 For This Useful Post: