Notices

Hi,

I've searched the forums and the rest of the net, but I can't find a solution to a simple problem: how do I save my position in a video using canola or the builltin video player? I mean, what's the use of being able to only watch a full length video when you're doing it in a bus in fifteen minute increments. Anyway, thanks in advance. Maybe I should have posted this in newbie though...

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by klikklak View Post
Hi,

I've searched the forums and the rest of the net, but I can't find a solution to a simple problem: how do I save my position in a video using canola or the builltin video player? I mean, what's the use of being able to only watch a full length video when you're doing it in a bus in fifteen minute increments. Anyway, thanks in advance. Maybe I should have posted this in newbie though...
You can't. However, Serge, the fantabulistic dude in charge of mplayer development on the N800, has at least promised that a solution for mplayer might be on its way.

So, what have we learned today? That patience is a virtue, and we only use mplayer.