Posts: 74 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ torino - italia
...then I select Yes at the answer "turn off?" but I did not tiped any code when prompted...

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by davide View Post
I try to explain better:
1- push off button
2-you see a menu with many oprions
3-if I well remenber is the option in the low-rigth corner.....
I don't get any similar option there. The only one suggesting a code is "Secure device", which then prompts for a code. 12345 seems to be the one it needs. After entering that, tapping outside the dialog prompts as to whether I want to switch off. The code is presumably changed via the General/Device lock section in the Setting dialog.

(not)well... You think after reflashing will I able to testore something of my stuff (bash settings, saved file, ... ) whith restoring backup made in last month?

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by davide View Post
(not)well... You think after reflashing will I able to testore something of my stuff (bash settings, saved file, ... ) whith restoring backup made in last month?
If you just reflash the main firmware, all the application settings (and data files) should be retained. You'll need to reinstall all the packages though, and redo any system-level configuration changes (transitions.ini, etc).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rob1n For This Useful Post:
sob... a working nigth is waiting for me....thanks everybody! d.

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
My condolence.

If you've sync your address book with external server (e.g. google) then your lost would not be too great.

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 486 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, England
Not much help to you but I remember doing exactly the same thing several months ago - the default code didn't work on mine and I hadn't entered one of my own. The only consolation I can give you is that after reflashing the phone came on again and I reinstalled the backup I had created a few days previous - all worked fine and as a bonus I learnt how to flash :-)
I now stay well away from that button!

Good Luck

Dan

Originally Posted by Dancairo View Post
Not much help to you but I remember doing exactly the same thing several months ago - the default code didn't work on mine and I hadn't entered one of my own. The only consolation I can give you is that after reflashing the phone came on again and I reinstalled the backup I had created a few days previous - all worked fine and as a bonus I learnt how to flash :-)
I now stay well away from that button!

Good Luck

Dan
For me is the 2nd time I reflash. I hope to remenber something because it was not easy!! bye

Did you actually try 123456? you didn't mention it in your post

yes I did, and many more!