Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by daperl View Post
Instead of a drawing, I'll ask a question and make a statement.

If a line isn't straight or it isn't directed at the clock's center, what specific time does it represent?

All the points on a line represent the same specific time, if and only if the line is straight and it is directed at the clock's center.
looks like my application will be rejected from physical review letter
anyhow, since is a time only scale, only surfaces have sense.
even better, the radial component of the plot doesn't mean anything other than degenerate states. The only meaningful observable is the difference between angular components and you can map it in time duration. so a wobbling line means incertitude in time, may be interpreted like indetermination on the end of the event.I have discovered a truly remarkable proof of this theorem which this post is too small to contain.

@ SallyJane:
todoy default install is in /opt/todoy.. hmm remove it and reinstall after creating the folder /home/user, with the right permissions.. and I guess it will be better if you don't download/install in mydocs, otherwise you'll have permission issues due to fat32 filesystem..

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by erniadeldesktop View Post
I have discovered a truly remarkable proof of this theorem which this post is too small to contain.
Don't worry, somebody 300 years down the road will discover a long and complicated proof for your hypothesis. And the world will forever lose you elegant and remarkable proof just for want of space in a post of TMO.

anyone knows how long does it take to receive the autobuilder upload request? almost 24h are gone...

released new version 0.0.2 :
what's new:
- settings file: /opt/todoy/todoy_conf.py
- different timescales as a function of radius: let's call it granularity. other bugfixes
grab it here http://skim4me.com/big/todoy/todoy_0.0.2-1_all.deb
or
grab it on gitorius: http://gitorious.org/todoy/todoy

get the pizza slabs working
an image is better than thousand word, thus here few more pics

and this is a generated file

hope you like it as much i do!

got a dinner now, if you want'to try it before my next update, just copy todoypage.py from gitorious, and overwrite the same file in /opt/todoy/ [after updating to 0.0.2 of course]
enjoy!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to erniadeldesktop For This Useful Post:

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
This is really a great idea. Well done!

and now, that's 2days waiting for autobuilder invitation.
what'I'm supposed to do? I'm missing something? I've just submitted the request, but 2 days are too much imho..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erniadeldesktop For This Useful Post:
Hooray !