Notices

hey D-Iivil

did get problem whid font size on the new themes customize. How do i fix this problem? the problem is that font size get very very smal i need magnifying glass too see...

hopping bug fix for this problem get out very soon..

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Persson View Post
hey D-Iivil

did get problem whid font size on the new themes customize. How do i fix this problem? the problem is that font size get very very smal i need magnifying glass too see...

hopping bug fix for this problem get out very soon..
Does the customizer show swissA as current font if you open the customizer after this occurs?

If so, then please tell me what font you are trying to use and if the problem occurs if you try to set some other font?

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Btw, next version will have new feature
I'll try to get it finished tomorrow.
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
I agree with you D-livil, it'll be a good idea to develop on the customizer further and take the plastic theme back to being just a variant switcher. That way, all variants will remain in one (or three) packages, without clogging the repos....

Originally Posted by navsin View Post
I agree with you D-livil, it'll be a good idea to develop on the customizer further and take the plastic theme back to being just a variant switcher. That way, all variants will remain in one (or three) packages, without clogging the repos....
Actually I ment to get rid of Plastic Theme Setup for good and modify Packs so that every scheme will be installed into separate folders under /usr/share/themes. Then you could use the normal theme selector to switch schemes and use Theme Customizer to customize them.

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
i seem to have lost alpha and beta themes from settings/themes anyone else have this problem?
im not really sure how or when it happened either lol

Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Does the customizer show swissA as current font if you open the customizer after this occurs?

If so, then please tell me what font you are trying to use and if the problem occurs if you try to set some other font?
i can not change font. all i get is the swissA font.. i have try change still have the swissA font and its very small..

i have try change font too nokia sans and when i open customizer show swissA as current font

Originally Posted by Persson View Post
i can not change font. all i get is the swissA font.. i have try change still have the swissA font and its very small..

i have try change font too nokia sans and when i open customizer show swissA as current font
Okay. What theme are you using when you're trying to change the font? I want to try it myself and see if I can reproduce it.

After you have hit the "apply" or "save and reboot" you do see banners popping up telling what's happening?

Edit: even better, run these in terminal after you have non-successfully set the fonts and stuff:
Code:
cp /etc/hildon/theme/colors.config /home/user/MyDocs/
cp /etc/hildon/theme/css/colors.css /home/user/MyDocs/
cp /etc/hildon/theme/gtk-2.0/gtkrc /home/user/MyDocs/
Then attatch your phone to PC and locate these three files on root of MyDocs and send them to me (or pack them as zip and post it here as attachment):
colors.config
colors.css
gtkrc

Last edited by d-iivil; 2010-10-03 at 18:58.

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Okay. What theme are you using when you're trying to change the font? I want to try it myself and see if I can reproduce it.

After you have hit the "apply" or "save and reboot" you do see banners popping up telling what's happening?

Edit: even better, run these in terminal after you have non-successfully set the fonts and stuff:
Code:
cp /etc/hildon/theme/colors.config /home/user/MyDocs/
cp /etc/hildon/theme/css/colors.css /home/user/MyDocs/
cp /etc/hildon/theme/gtk-2.0/gtkrc /home/user/MyDocs/
Then attatch your phone to PC and locate these three files on root of MyDocs and send them to me (or pack them as zip and post it here as attachment):
colors.config
colors.css
gtkrc
Love the new design! And i see you moved the titles a bit.. so in the Swedish translation you could if you like change "Teckenfärger" back to "Teckensnittsfärger" again. It sounds nicer. Also just have "Aktiv" and "Inaktiv" instead of "Aktivt teckensnitt" and "Inaktivt teckensnitt".

In the program menu i notised that "Vill du importera teckensnitt från MyDocs" was to long. Maybe change it to "Importera från MyDocs".

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ljubljana, Slovenia
Hello!

Thanks for fantastic app! Paired with D-Theme Night, some custom fonts and tweaks that I know looks beautifull!!!

Have question/request about font colors - can anyone provide description which fonts are "secondary, active, disabled" etc.

Probably much easyer than going with trial&error

Regards,
b.