Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by volt View Post
There is no proof that you're not convinced. Show me a web cam picture of your non-convinced face or I'll continue believing you're an Apple employee.
Yeah this is my web cam photo of i'm not convinced. As requested!

hahaha yay Did i just became an apple employee? wow scored! Just got a job without trying. Thanks Volt Jobs, say thanks to your brother Steve Jobs for me too okay.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hara View Post
You can believe what you want. I don't have to prove myself to anyone. My relationship with Nokia is between me and the company. All I wanted was to calm you down telling pr1.3 will come.

Look at my previous posts and decide am I a troll.
Nothing gr8 when u tell Pr 1.3 is going to come. but sayin ovi maps turn by turn and fl not there looses the sole purpose of the release. We already got small bugs fixed here and there in 1.2, and now naturally everyone expects 1.3 to be a major one. So when you say after all tat 1.3 wont have that doesnt seem anyway to "calm" people isnt it.

Linux Based Devices : Motorokr e6 | Nokia N900

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdesai For This Useful Post:
Posts: 57 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland, Salo
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
i just did some detective work he got garage account 3 months after his tmo account.
he does not have a @nokia specific email address he uses luukku.com one.
this don't mean he's not who he say's but make up your own minds
Do you really think I would use my work email address for hobby? Come on...

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
if he is a nokia employee he should be banned from tmo b/c is comment will now start the trolls off , this was once a so happy thread

The Following User Says Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
You can believe what you want. I don't have to prove myself to anyone. My relationship with Nokia is between me and the company. All I wanted was to calm you down telling pr1.3 will come.

Look at my previous posts and decide am I a troll.
I wasn't in stress or angry or really going to commiting crimes at all. I have always been calmed and patiently waiting for the fixes yet to come.

But you are still not convinced me. Sorry I don't trust stranger from the net lol.

Whether you are a real deal or not, I will stand on my own judgement.

Last edited by maxximuscool; 2010-10-14 at 12:04.

Posts: 333 | Thanked: 153 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ blah blah
<offtopic>
this thread has gone 2 far... and I'm taking responsibility for hara's identity questioning...

hara man, sorry for this
</offtopic>

I'm sure 1.3 and dual booting has been mentioned on here many weeks ago, along with a few other bits and bobs of what we can expect. New versions of applications such as Ovi Maps or features such as voice dialing would be wonderful but ofcourse highly unlikely to be released as part of any firmware update.

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Do you really think I would use my work email address for hobby? Come on...
maemo is your hobby only, not your work?
yet you turn up in threads telling ppl about PR 1.3 then in a second post saying you cant tell ppl about.
no offense but rather think about what you write or just say nothing b/c it only causes mass panic then the FUD start's.
btw many nokia employees use their work email on here.

Originally Posted by mece View Post
Currently, the ability to dual boot meego means absolutely nothing to end users, since meego is not finished.
The ability to dual boot independent operating systems (as in: separate kernels) out-of-the-box in itself is great IMHO, even if it's "just" KEXEC for the time being.

Posts: 57 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland, Salo
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
I wasn't in stress or angry or really going to commiting crimes at all. I have always been calmed and patiently waiting for the fixes yet to come.

But you are still not convinced me. Sorry I don't trust stranger from the net lol.

Whether you are a real deal or not, I will stand on my own judgement.
No problem. I can still sleep my nights.

Tags
bestthreadever, meego, o6eew, open mobile ftw, pr1.3, stop talking, wegoo meego