Name:  Screenshot-20101019-235943.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  25.2 KB

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
Great stuff Ali!

The Following User Says Thank You to richwhite For This Useful Post:
Posts: 468 | Thanked: 775 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hereford, England
Hey Ali.Love your desktops. Would you mind sharing the scorpion wallpaper?

Last edited by bigears5000; 2010-10-19 at 22:45.

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Name:  61-scorpion-robot-hd-wallpaper.jpg
Views: 1203
Size:  37.6 KB

sorry i *m a noob so i dont know how to put it like a zip or something else so here is simple .jpg

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 532 | Thanked: 949 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Uk for 6months then Thailand
Originally Posted by D4rKlar View Post
Just a quick question Rich, how are you finding the DrLaunch app? I remember it being quite buggy (no offence to any developers that may be reading this!) on release...

Either way great stuff!

Kind Regards,
D4rKlar
I had the same problem, Great idea but with the animations turned on it got stuck even more. Plus the drain on the battery (Not saying it's excessive).

Shame the dev stopped work on it? Or has he!! Anyone know

Regards Qosmio

http://s1031.photobucket.com/albums/y372/q0smio/

N900 x 2 Overclocked at 900 Mhz.
Samsung Galaxy S 2
iPhone 4 (Jailbroken)

Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
Originally Posted by qosmio View Post
I had the same problem, Great idea but with the animations turned on it got stuck even more. Plus the drain on the battery (Not saying it's excessive).

Shame the dev stopped work on it? Or has he!! Anyone know

Regards Qosmio
No idea to be honest, would be nice to have the option to remove the backgrounds if it gets updated though

The Following User Says Thank You to richwhite For This Useful Post:
Q since i think you are the most gifted modder here... (love your works BTW) can i request or if someone is talented enuf to make me a loopable "the last supper wallpaper" the davinci one...

=)

Originally Posted by D4rKlar View Post
OK a few changes here, and one new desktop!

For the media screen I've just changed the colours and for all screens I've followed Q's lead and taken out the default clock. All new clocks are done in QueenB (thanks Dany-69!!), yes I've finally bit the bullet and started messing around with this awesome, awesome program and yes it is incredible, no 'no's about it!

All apps on the vert desktop can be used in portrait natively without the need for ctrl-shift-r; Fapman, Filebox, Instinctiv, FastSMS, MicroB, General Settings (with the MohammadAG mod), ConnectNow widgets, photos (not quite but enough for me - at least they autorotate!) and of course phone.

Writing on the connectnow vert widgets had to be copied from the originals, rotated and then set as no-name shown.

I removed the operator name completely so it wouldn't show up on the vert desktop, and drew it directly on each wallpaper. I did edit the 'connecting' and 'offline' names so that (only on the landscape desktops) when it is connecting or offline it actually reads: 'N900 Connecting...' and 'N900 Offline'. Looks sh1te on the vert desktop... but working on a fix as we speak! Definitely a work in progress that one.

Also at the moment the desktop clock widget on the vert desktop is for show, but I did ask Nicolai about portrait in the next release and he said he would implement it if enough people were interested. Basically if you do want it let him know here: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...7&goto=newpost

Looking forward to PR1.3 and quad-boot maemo/maemopower/meego/android business!!

Kind Regards,
D4rKlar
Ok so, i've been so busy on the last 4-5 months and only used my n900 for calls not even msg's... anyway, i come back and there is so much, all this talk abt dual boot, PR1.3 (wtf) last time i checked, PR1.2 was a rumor (i know im ancient)

Anyway, can you guide me how to make that portrait, 4, media home sreen like that? That would be so usefull

The Following User Says Thank You to superhero For This Useful Post:
Posts: 675 | Thanked: 923 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by superhero View Post
Ok so, i've been so busy on the last 4-5 months and only used my n900 for calls not even msg's... anyway, i come back and there is so much, all this talk abt dual boot, PR1.3 (wtf) last time i checked, PR1.2 was a rumor (i know im ancient)

Anyway, can you guide me how to make that portrait, 4, media home sreen like that? That would be so usefull
Probably best to PM me, I'll run you through switching icons using filebox

Kind Regards,
D4rKlar
* D4rKlar on DeviantART * Maemo5 on DeviantART *
_
* M4riNa D4rK Theme and Iconset *
_

The Following User Says Thank You to D4rKlar For This Useful Post:
There are great themes in this thread. But there was always one thing I didn't like in them. So I've made my own by mixing several ideas I found here.

Many thanks to James_Littler and shazosbourne from whom I've stolen the most...

Here is my theme:

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stamm For This Useful Post:

Tags
desktop, epic thread, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, picture, pictures, screenshot, screenshots, show and tell