Active Topics

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
FM radio ought to be in stereo if the signal quality is strong and the station broadcasts in stereo.

The Following User Says Thank You to pycage For This Useful Post:
Posts: 40 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Sydney AU
Originally Posted by pycage View Post
FM radio ought to be in stereo if the signal quality is strong and the station broadcasts in stereo.
Thanks for your response pycage. I'm in Sydney and all fm stations here broadcast in stereo at all times and signal is generally strong. I'll keep plugging away at it.

Btw thanks for the work done on it, I use the radio more than any other ap so was really hanging on its release.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2010 @ delaware
its not on maemo-select

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
It used to be on Maemo-Select. Maybe you can convince Nokia to put it back there.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2010 @ delaware
im running 2010.01.15 if this not your current testing version could you please tell me where to get it so i can plug into application mgr i think this is a really cool program aside for bugs which im dealing with n know will be resolved i use it alot. thanks for any help, keep up the good work

Hi guys. I am noob here but I use FM Radio everyday on my way to work for at least 40 minutes. My car has a very crappy fm radio so i use my n900 as the main source of FM radio. I have few issues with the current version that may make this best fm radio i have ever come across since n82.

1. The music playing on the radio stutters when it switches to the power saving mode.

2. Is there anyway to use the screen as a large button to switch a station, because currently i have to unlock the phone and then press the small area on the left or right to change stations while driving which is quite tricky. Maybe assign the camera button to switch stations when the FM radio app is running and back to normal when switched off.

If you someone could implement these things then this would be the best app for me on the n900. I love my radio during my way to work and using my n900 as the main player is great.

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Bangladesh
Sorry to bother u guys but as i am a noob, i need to know that, is this normal when i turn on radio it also turn on bluetooth ???any reply would be helpful. thanks

Originally Posted by obhishap View Post
Sorry to bother u guys but as i am a noob, i need to know that, is this normal when i turn on radio it also turn on bluetooth ???any reply would be helpful. thanks
Yes it's normal. They are both on the same hardware chip.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Bangladesh
Lolz and i was thinking that its a bug...well thanks for the info Laughing Man.

thats what i was looking for i guess...my radio player doesnt work on my N900,it says error: cant load radio drivers i deleted that one and installed another one through app manager but that one doesnt want to start at all (( who knows how to fix it ? plzzz help !