Active Topics

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
PR 1.3 will more than likely only bring Qt Mobility from what I understand.

Why not both?

Posts: 139 | Thanked: 135 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cambridgeshire, UK
Originally Posted by johnel View Post
maemo and MeeGo are on completely separate development paths.

MeeGo and maemo are independent of each other.

MeeGo is not the default operating system. Maemo is the default operating system.

The n900 is being used to develop MeeGo for the next generation of devices.

I suggest you search the forums for MeeGo-based posts and dare I say even Google too.

I suggest you use capital letters in your posts.

I suggest you use full-stops/periods in your posts.

I suggest spell -checking your posts too.

Capital letters usually help me find the start of a sentence and full-stops/periods usually tell me when a sentence finishes.
Wow - really? I truly cannot believe people would be petty enough to post this sort of language, or to "like" this kind of post. What if the poster is foreign and English is not their first language? There's just no need for this condescension! It is, without question, 100% easier to write nothing than to make snide and patronising comments like that!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stopgap For This Useful Post:
Posts: 116 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ in states for now
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
i will not change to first meego device unless ovi store is up an running and have usefull apps and a few meego releases have been out on market for a while. i think maemo can live atleast two more years so please give us 1.3.
my friend works as marketing director for Nokia in SWE, and he said the biggest feature for the meego devices will be to intergrate ovi services deeply than the n900,there are plus 2000 devs in finland working in the new framework for no toy to play with yet

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam
Very happy recent OTA-upgrade user of PR1.3 here

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......... ...............

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ San Diego
Looks like we got both?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
poeple in this thread are still not happy.They now want pr1.4 instead of pr 1.3.

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ New York City
You people should know that nokia is not reading this forum. Go post this thing in nokia convo

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by anwar71839 View Post
You people should know that nokia is not reading this forum. Go post this thing in nokia convo
Getting ignored in two places would really infuriate me. I'll just choose to continue to get ignored here if you don't mind.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by stopgap View Post
Wow - really? I truly cannot believe people would be petty enough to post this sort of language, or to "like" this kind of post. What if the poster is foreign and English is not their first language? There's just no need for this condescension! It is, without question, 100% easier to write nothing than to make snide and patronising comments like that!
This site is unique in some ways, and it seems to encourage this sort of attitude. I'm not sure why. It's sickening, I think. Please, those of you who are what I call "grammar Nazis", accept this message as a token of ill-wishes from me.

Tags
carrots, divide by 0, gibberish, i want a pony, i wish i was a temp mod, n000bs, wasteland