Originally Posted by marauderx View Post
Why is there no clear changelog or news page just this long trashy forum?

I suggest if the developers CAN'T DO THEIR ****ING JOB PROPERLY FIRE THOSE FILTHY FUKS!

Did you at least put an option into the goddamn chess when to turn off the ****ing backlight?

Do the maps are downloadable for N900 finally?

No I don't think so. I don't see any changes and I don't think the system is faster so FU.

And ovi suite sucks ballz too, everyone crying about it. You aint do nothin...
That is why I switched to Android couple of months back and LOVING IT. I still like N900 because of its potential but it is the lack of support from Nokia that has killed it.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Because probably they thought after long and very thoughtful brainstorm that providing info like this:
http://wiki.maemo.org/Maemo_5/PR1.2

Is waste of time so letīs just report hmmm: Only bugs that were in public bugzilla and letīs write in blog about many fixes and tweaks. Letīs not give too much information to users so that they do not get baffled.
http://wiki.maemo.org/Maemo_5/PR1.3

"hundreds of tweak and fixes" ...yeah sure right. Show change-log to us.
http://conversations.nokia.com/2010/...ate-available/

.edit
Is it really so that Only Andre Klapper is writing those? Surely Nokia has itīs own inner change-log that includes stuff that is fixed and can be seen in e.g. modest&hildon-desktop git repositories.

Last edited by slender; 2010-10-27 at 20:25.

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
Maybe because it's just a pre-release and the real PR.1.3 didn't come yet...

The Following User Says Thank You to dtergens For This Useful Post:
Posts: 154 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ South Africa
My device seemed really stable and slick.(.bin clean install)... Restored my backup... And my phone went to hell... Choppy scrolling, cant answer incoming calls within the first 10 seconds(the buttons take that long to appear and respond) and alot of smaller things. It kind of feels like a downgrade.

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by Ele-Mental View Post
My device seemed really stable and slick.(.bin clean install)... Restored my backup... And my phone went to hell... Choppy scrolling, cant answer incoming calls within the first 10 seconds(the buttons take that long to appear and respond) and alot of smaller things. It kind of feels like a downgrade.
do not back-up any applications as there are many applications that don't run well on PR1.3. Just back-up messages,contacts via OVI. then reflash your device!

Originally Posted by pelago View Post
Can anyone else running PR1.3 help me with this? Run Application Manager, click the menu then Application Catalogues, click on Ovi, and see if the Web Address is the same as I've written above?
Same here....and i got a "error in the catalog"

is there anyone living in U.S updated PR1.3 yet? i can't find it in application manager, and looking for it?

Posts: 404 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dehradun,India
Originally Posted by inuyasha0209 View Post
is there anyone living in U.S updated PR1.3 yet? i can't find it in application manager, and looking for it?
try using nokia updater via pc
or try xterminal to update

many had same problem i guess

Originally Posted by raaj13 View Post
try using nokia updater via pc
or try xterminal to update

many had same problem i guess
did you update? and how

I updated using the Nokia software program, certain programs didn't work correctly or at all, So I re flashed including the eMMC using flasher 3.5, now all is just fine, the phone seems faster, smoother and my battery is lasting longe.

For info when I re flash i do NOT recuperate backups but re install everything, a little longer but everything starts out clean.