Notices

Originally Posted by fiferboy View Post
Yes, the project is still active. I just promoted 0.7-2 to extras. Sometimes I get the email about promotion being unlocked and forget to actually promote.
Okay, maybe you have an opinion on this brainstorm
http://maemo.org/community/brainstor...romoted_timely

Posts: 475 | Thanked: 771 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Version 0.7-3 has been submitted to extras-devel.

New in this version is the ability to change the widget size (which works really well in PR 1.2 and 1.3). When using a custom background style you can select to display 1-5 items. When you have more items than space you can scroll up and down as usual.

When using the system background it is automatically the same size as the RSS widget, since that is the graphic it uses.

Let me know if you find any issues. I am happy to actually update my packages again

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ The Netherlands
Hello,
First thanks for your work. I like this app since i have the memory of a fish: about 3 seconds. But i have a problem a can't seem to get rid off. I've set it to sort on date, but it doesn't, the first date is not on top. I've deleted the app reinstalled it. When i put all the dates in it was in chronological order, but when i switch off my phone, the next time i put it on again all dates are husseled again. can anyone help me please.

An essential app for me but 2 issues:

1. When I delete an event, other widgets disappear on Desktop

2. In "settings" the Background Option cannot be changed from "System Style"

Grateful for a fix for these bugs

Thx

Posts: 295 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Manchester, UK
hi, for some reason i cannot edit the background colours anymore? does anyone else have this problem?

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
I have the same problem I really like to change the background...

Posts: 295 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Manchester, UK
hi is this project still alive?