Posts: 216 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Switzerland
I had the same thing twice. Charged the hole night came up empty. 15 minutes charging in offce it was full.
Markus

https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8844

missing a scrollbar? Vote here:http://maemo.org/community/brainstor...tic_scrolling/

Add quickbar (ABC, DEF, ...) in the Contact App. Vote here:http://maemo.org/community/brainstor..._address_book/

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by marktold View Post
I had the same thing twice. Charged the hole night came up empty. 15 minutes charging in offce it was full.
Markus
I've seen some bizarre stuff randomly since 1.3

Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
My new "Japod" battery charges up to 98% according to my battery widget, and seems to last more than the usual 1 day scenario. Money well spent friends!

All things considered, is it better to leave my phone's data connection on my 'unlimited' cellular data plan or to switch to a Wifi hotspot if one is available, in order to maximize battery life but have things like my SkypeIn number available.

In either case, I'm running OpenVPN, though I don't believe it has much messaging overhead.

Thanks!

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
My new "Japod" battery charges up to 98% according to my battery widget, and seems to last more than the usual 1 day scenario. Money well spent friends!
I haven't found my Japod batteries to be especially special compared to my Scud or Mugen batteries.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by tehowe View Post
All things considered, is it better to leave my phone's data connection on my 'unlimited' cellular data plan or to switch to a Wifi hotspot if one is available, in order to maximize battery life but have things like my SkypeIn number available.

In either case, I'm running OpenVPN, though I don't believe it has much messaging overhead.

Thanks!
I haven't noticed that much difference batterywise, but I usually switch to WiFi because I get more speed.

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
i am facing battery drainage problem...i installed cssu,speedpatch nd overclocked my device.my device is always overclocked to 700mhz. today i had 94% charge and started to listen music..after 40mins the battery was 80%.i played music player with someplayer.how to increase battery life.is it usual? i followed all the steps like brightness and all.help plz

Originally Posted by Arif View Post
Lately my N900's battery is behaving very weirdly.
It runs out in about 7 hours if I leave it on standby without doing anything.
Have similar problem myself. Charged battery full and leaving on standby - sometimes it had drained battery overnight, sometimes during one day (not using WiFi, bluetooth, phone is set to GSM only, no running applications, no calls and messages). BatteryGraph shows that something using CPU in rising manner. By opening Concy it shows briefly that Xorg uses 25-30% of CPU. Any ideas how to fix this?
Attached Images

I get this issue happening randomly, I was going to make a suggestion to fix this in the CSSU but then thought it may be best handled here...

It probably happens once a week on average, I don't use my phone all day appart from maybe an email or odd phone call, battery life is looking good and then all of a sudden I use the phone and the battery reports it's empty.

Anyone have similar problems? I am running power kernel v49 with the CSSU, I did have batterypatch installed but removed it.
Attached Images

I'm just going to leave this here.

Tags
n900 battery, n900 v. power war, piss poor