Originally Posted by buzz1834 View Post
1st i want to thanx mr.danramos people like u with that great attitude was the reason i dont use this site long time ago people who has this plenty of time to make fun of people not help them and what i meant by my question is not how to connect to my wi fi what i meant how can i access my shared files on my both laptop and pc and i thought this site may help
Thnx a lot tzsm98 ur r really a good person thanx
and sorry 4 my week English after all
You should be more specific with your question from the beginning . To access to your shares files are many ways, but it depends what do you want. eg: streaming multimedia or just share documents etc.

The Following User Says Thank You to Michmo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
1st i want to thanx mr.danramos people like u with that great attitude was the reason i dont use this site long time ago people who has this plenty of time to make fun of people not help them and what i meant by my question is not how to connect to my wi fi what i meant how can i access my shared files on my both laptop and pc and i thought this site may help
You need to install Wizard Mounter.
This thread discusses the use of the package, but here is a brief outline.
  1. Find IP addresses of laptop/PC
  2. Start Wiizard mounter
  3. Click on Add
  4. Enter name for mount eg "laptop"
  5. Enter ip address from (1)
  6. Fill in other fields and save.
  7. Select bookmark (eg "laptop") and click on mount.

To access the remote directory install Filebox and go to /media/Remote_Filesystems

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
It's not your English I was picking on... it's your ambiguous and inappropriate use of a shorthand in a web forum. This isn't a 180 character limited SMS message, you know.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 511 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Trinidad and Tobago
Please just give the shorthand thing a rest we want no flames, leave trolling for 4chan or something, just give the guy the advice he seeks and leave it at that.

Thank You

I miss my N900
Hello DELL Venue Pro Mango
Listen to my music >>> www.reverbnation.com/rrule

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

Originally Posted by RenaldoTT View Post
Please just give the shorthand thing a rest we want no flames, leave trolling for 4chan or something, just give the guy the advice he seeks and leave it at that.

Thank You
RenaldoTT, I'll thank you to give it a rest. The point is to get clarification. You should clearly ask your question so that you're understood, instead of using sloppy and ambiguous meaning shorthands in addition to the generally ambiguous nature of the OP's particular question. If you're being preachy for the sake of preaching without helping to clarify, then you're even less a part of the solution. Practice what you preach, lad.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 511 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Trinidad and Tobago
It's Renaldo, your persecution to my persona is not necessary but I'll be the bigger man and leave you to your frivalous battles, everyone got the point, including the OP be the bigger man and just end it.

I'm out
Bless

I miss my N900
Hello DELL Venue Pro Mango
Listen to my music >>> www.reverbnation.com/rrule

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

Originally Posted by RenaldoTT View Post
It's Renaldo, your persecution to my persona is not necessary but I'll be the bigger man and leave you to your frivalous battles, everyone got the point, including the OP be the bigger man and just end it.

I'm out
Bless
Practice what you preach, lad. It's as simple as that. Now, you came along to make it a "battle" (frivolous or not) whereas it had been a jovial subtext to the conversation--the point of which is to try to understand the intend of the original poster. Which, by the way, we STILL don't have an answer to. We're still waiting to hear back, if you haven't scared them away by making the jovial look like a genuine conflict.

Tags
op's n900 is on, parklotsyndrome, pls-ohnoes!, pretty please, sale soon