Notices

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Cape Town, South Africa
Originally Posted by doonit View Post
So I cant flash my device. But I've found that if I connect the usb with the phone off and the keyboard slid open that I can enter text. The phone asks what LOOKS like imap3 RX-51. Its VERY hard to read. I typed 'Help'"and got a long string of options that I also cant read because its just too small and the backlight is not working.
Does anyone know what the next step should be??
Please someone help me here. I cant read the small text. Need guidance to go in blind

Posts: 57 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland, Salo
Latest power44 and new fcam drivers installed. Camera works as expected with new drivers. But now I cannot receive or make calls. Microphone and speaker are muted, volume buttons don't respond. I've shut it down, removed battery for a while. Still nothing.

[edit]Now it's working. For some reason making settings persistent breaks calls.[/edit]

Last edited by hara; 2010-11-11 at 14:47.

Originally Posted by Larswad View Post
@afteris, @doonit: Just one thing to try out if you got flat batteries. Try just to load the kernel image to boot from ram (like when having meego on a sd card for tryout):
flasher-3.5 -l -k <kernel>
(same procedure otherwise), see if it boots the kernel that you provide.
Just an idea, maybe you can do the same with the fiasco image, like:

flasher-3.5 -l -k <kernel> -F <image>
My problem is not (yet) battery. Mines that I cant get beyond the penguin. Neither of my pc's will flash the device

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Piraeus Greece
Just to confirm...!
I have managed to get multiboot work with omap1 and Kernel-power44 (i am not using U-boot that Titan incuded on latest power kernel)..when i am in Kernel-power44 the default camera application works + BlessN900 (i updated the fcamera drivers to version 1.0.7.1) + OC ok, Media Player ok, phone ok, GPS ok..so far so good till this point..!!
Downloaded the H-E-N Gui gonna catch a female to female Usb and try some devices..Keep up the good job guys..!!THANK YOU..

Posts: 385 | Thanked: 426 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
@doonit: Another (maybe stupid question), I hope you are not using windows 7 for flashing, especially the 64 bit version has problems.
Use XP or ubuntu instead.

See, I think you have a usb problem, you don't get a working connection between your computers and the n900.

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Cambridge, UK
Can someone help - since installing the latest version i've lost the ability to search a thread, or even look back through the last few posts...

But seriously, i've got another update notification for the power kernel today, want to hold off installing it as i really need my fone/mobile hotspot to be working today. What's changed since yestwrday?

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
What version does it say? I can see no newer update than power44 which is was released yesterday.

Originally Posted by Larswad View Post
@doonit: Another (maybe stupid question), I hope you are not using windows 7 for flashing, especially the 64 bit version has problems.
Use XP or ubuntu instead.

See, I think you have a usb problem, you don't get a working connection between your computers and the n900.
I am. Win7 32bit. Damn. Dont really have another option

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Samnan,Sharjah,U.A.E.
v45 on its way??
http://maemo.org/packages/source/vie....6.28-maemo45/

EDIT: ITS OUT!!!!

Last edited by Minhaz; 2010-11-11 at 15:09.

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Netherlands
Jup 45 here..

fixxes;

* revert to old binary u-boot image for now
* apply Paul Ferter's latest usbhost patches
* i2c battery patch by Matan to allow bme to start while bq27200_power module is loaded

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Psycho For This Useful Post: