here is the error: RX-51_2009SE_10.2010.13-2.VANILLA_PR_EMMC_MR0_ARM.bin

should be the last(newer) one... and not emmc (correct-me if i'm wrong).

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ void
Originally Posted by gamowar View Post
here is the error: RX-51_2009SE_10.2010.13-2.VANILLA_PR_EMMC_MR0_ARM.bin

should be the last(newer) one... and not emmc (correct-me if i'm wrong).
This is the emmc image (= rootfs). Don't mix it up with the kernel, or the device may really got bricked.

So if "starting kernel" message got stuck, n900 will -NOT- be charged?

I am having the same problem as being described here.

Is reflashing the stock kernel gonna help?

Posts: 288 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Auto-update just updated power-kernel to power45, nothing broken so far... BlessN900 still works...

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ void
Originally Posted by turbowei View Post

In principle, yes, reflashing will solve the stuck-at-uboot problem. But now quite a few of us (including me) can't even get into the flashing mode. You should try anyway. Maybe you are the lucky one.

Originally Posted by turbowei View Post

here is the problem that I have:

I want to use flahser. to flash the kernel only, BUT it will only get in the update-mode (by pressing "u" key [or not necessarely, like some said]) it MUST have enought battery (I think, at least half charged).
Well it don't have... If i try to chage the battery with n900 with usb cable at pc ou with charger.. it dont charges... Its start to chage then when it have enought to boot, it boots.. with u-boot then, while with u-boot on, stops chagin, then turns off and the process starts again...

I think I will put meego on my micro-sd, boot meego.. chage battery then flash bios, then boot maemo, uninstall u-boot, format micro-sd again to get my nitDroid back...

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Moscow is a big city you know, see you at the maemos.ru нам год
"But now quite a few of us (including me) can't even get into the flashing mode"

and me (

Originally Posted by vertyogo View Post
"But now quite a few of us (including me) can't even get into the flashing mode"

and me (
and me.

The thing is that I don't have a microSD NOR do I have a method to charge the battery handy...

I'm pretty much out of luck. I will probably have to buy an external charger or something...

I will NEVER EVER install ANY Titan Kernel again, I don't need overclock and IPv6 or any of that ****

Hi,
Someone get something ?
I have same problem.

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
http://wiki.maemo.org/Updating_the_firmware

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.