Notices

Originally Posted by TimusEravan View Post
I got HAWK working but I cannot play with the virtual joystick (non accelerator controls). The touch at that does not work - same for the speed control.
Does anyone else have that problem? Any solutions?
i use the accelerometer to control, and speed throttle works for me. but some parts in the menu isn't working like the sensitivity and sound volume. i can't change missiles either. but everything else seem to work. anyone else having hawx issues?

Posts: 511 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Trinidad and Tobago
Originally Posted by Crogge View Post
It works also fine for me but its really difficult against that multitouch enemies :/ I really hope there will be a way soon to use also the keyboard or something.
Find me on Gameloft Live and add me as a friend we can practice together if you like, the best room is Void as there is limited room to run you can easily evade enemies by constantly moving. It is for me at least, you might prefer another room but most of my kills (all 163) are from The Void. Just practice and you'll get better at it. Keep moving as much as possible. Take headshots when you can, don't use the sniper, it takes too long to aim it, rocket launchers, grenades and stuff.

Practice and you'll get there, I'm upping my rank as we speak

I miss my N900
Hello DELL Venue Pro Mango
Listen to my music >>> www.reverbnation.com/rrule

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

Posts: 374 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by Airtux View Post
Driver(the game) not request multitouch! juste configure the control for use accelerometer.
Unplayable with accels, the response time is very long!

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Originally Posted by taril View Post
Unplayable with accels, the response time is very long!
Yup agree with you! I hope that next preenv release will implement the keyboard!!!

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Karachi, Pakistan
I was installing nfs and when I ran this step

dpkg -X /home/user/MyDocs/Games/nfs/com.ea.app.nfsuc_20.0.28_all.ipk /mnt/nfsu/

after some time I got a error like tar something full, I ran conky and checked my disk space and my rootfs was 100 percent full.

any solution?

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Originally Posted by hussainmushahid View Post
I was installing nfs and when I ran this step

dpkg -X /home/user/MyDocs/Games/nfs/com.ea.app.nfsuc_20.0.28_all.ipk /mnt/nfsu/

after some time I got a error like tar something full, I ran conky and checked my disk space and my rootfs was 100 percent full.

any solution?
Well, obviously you're extracting it to the root partition which is how it became full.

I guess you're following a guide or something which says to make a new filesystem and mount it as /media/nfsu which didn't work. Maybe 'cos you weren't root?

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Karachi, Pakistan
nah I was root, must have done something wrong. Well have re flashed my device and will try again.

I just copied modern combat: sandstorm to my n900 but when i ran

Code:
./Sandstorm
\

i got the following error:

Can someone help? its an awsome game and would love to play it... it even has multiplayer. it would be awsome to get it working so me and a friend can play it together!

I know its possible on android image on the n900 but i would love to see it working on maemo.

UPDATE:

I fixed the fault, now i get segmentation fault. what does this mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl7Iy...layer_embedded

Last edited by sygys; 2010-11-17 at 07:51.

Originally Posted by sygys View Post
I just copied modern combat: sandstorm to my n900 but when i ran

Code:
./Sandstorm
\

i got the following error:

Can someone help? its an awsome game and would love to play it... it even has multiplayer. it would be awsome to get it working so me and a friend can play it together!

I know its possible on android image on the n900 but i would love to see it working on maemo.

UPDATE:

I fixed the fault, now i get segmentation fault. what does this mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl7Iy...layer_embedded
For your first question: (1) you're running as root which is a bad idea and (2) it doesn't look like you've run 'preenv' first.

But anyway, it's already listed in the Wiki as not working (seg fault)...

Originally Posted by hussainmushahid View Post
nah I was root, must have done something wrong. Well have re flashed my device and will try again.
You'll have exactly the same problem if you don't mount the filesystem correctly.

Tags
games, multi touch, palm pre, preenv, profile, reach page 250?, speed, yesssss