Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
I don't get it. I am using the one I posted already 6 or 7 pages back just fine. Was actually browsing PSN Store last night and playing God Of War. Not a single issue.

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Originally Posted by WereCatf View Post
I don't get it. I am using the one I posted already 6 or 7 pages back just fine. Was actually browsing PSN Store last night and playing God Of War. Not a single issue.
Hello WereCatf,

The problem is not with accessing the store.The instructions you gave us helped me to gain PSN access. But the problem is in getting netflix activated. So after using your method i could access the PSN store and download and install the netflix app. However when i try to launch it it asks me to upgrade to 3.42. Now, Many people havembeen able to bypss this by using a combination of PSN+3.50 spoof which makes netflix believe that the firmware is updated.
In summary the .bin file u provided us has only the PSN access. We need a .bin file which has both PSN+3.50 spoof.

That is how i understand it. Please correct me if i am wrong. Thanks

Originally Posted by eme View Post
doses Netflix and Hulu works now? Does it breake the jailbreak or could we installt it normal over the psn-store now?
Yes many others with different devices than the n900 have used the PSN+3.50 spoof to run netflix by downloading the app from PSN. Please post the .bin file if you find it anywhere.

Update: i just tried Hulu plus just now and it worked. Signed up for a 7 day free trail. Just jailbreak the ps3 using the instructions on page 52 and install from PSN.

Last edited by sachin007; 2010-11-17 at 16:01.

I'm still on 3.41 but I don't have a device at home that can be used, I was just waiting around to see some progress.

I think now is a good time to get one considering the PSN and the Netflix working. I was thinking about getting a dingoo, since I don't have a hand held game device. Does the dingoo have a good support on this? Is either that or one of those USB things, but which one has the best support?

I don't care for phones so getting one just for this seems like a waist of money, also I feel good with a dingoo, as I can just buy from a trusted website like Amazon or Ebay.

any news for n900?

hey mohammad, any luck with the new power kernel v45 workaround to get it to work? or is it possible to upload powerv40 by itself as a seperate package on extras and we can use that instead of the current one? cuz i really want psfreedom and i also like the features of power kernel...

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Puerto Rico
Here is the .bin PL3 payload for 3.41 with PSN + 3.50spoof
Attached Files
File Type: zip psn350payload.zip (1.9 KB, 171 views)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KaOs For This Useful Post:
guys for gods sake how does it work with u??? its simple to do!! but i cant get it to work! i only get the jailbreak part success but no psn cause it requests update!
I've tried all the bin files around here with those steps
place the bin file in root

in x terminal

root
psfreedom-enable-n900.sh
"it takes pl3 as default"
cat psn350payload.bin > /opt/psfreedom/payload

and i jailbreak normally!

nothing happens! it keeps requesting the software update!! PLZZZZZ HELP WHAT AM I MISSING???

Originally Posted by KaOs View Post
Here is the .bin PL3 payload for 3.41 with PSN + 3.50spoof
Didnt work for me, led turned green but it didnt work. Anyone got hermes with the fixes?

EDIT: Got it to work but version is still shown as 3.41 and PSN doesnt work, works with the earlier patch though

Last edited by kylepsp; 2010-11-17 at 18:50.

The Following User Says Thank You to kylepsp For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kylepsp View Post
Didnt work for me, led turned green but it didnt work. Anyone got hermes with the fixes?

EDIT: Got it to work but version is still shown as 3.41
What do you mean by did not work? You could not jailbreak or could not log into the PSN?

Thanks