Hi,

I am new to maemo and I am trying to build SpatiaLite in scratchbox with armel target. Therefore I need to build proj4 and geos to use it on my N810. But geos stopped with the following error (and a few lines more above).
I did not add anything to configure.
Did someone build geos successfully within scatchbox and has an idea what to do?

thx,
Jan

Code:
.libs/inlines.o:../source/headers/geos/operation/overlay/MinimalEdgeRing.inl:31: first defined here                                          
/scratchbox/compilers/cs2005q3.2-glibc2.5-arm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/3.4.4/../../../../arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: Warning: size of symbol `geos::operation::overlay::MinimalEdgeRing::setEdgeRing(geos::geomgraph::DirectedEdge*, geos::geomgraph::EdgeRing*)' changed from 12 in .libs/inlines.o to 8 in operation/.libs/liboperation.a(PolygonBuilder.o)                                                          
operation/.libs/liboperation.a(PolygonBuilder.o): In function `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::_M_data() const':../../../source/headers/geos/index/SpatialIndex.h:49: multiple definition of `typeinfo name for geos::operation::overlay::MinimalEdgeRing'                                                                                                                                     
.libs/inlines.o:../source/headers/geos/platform.h:65: first defined here                                                                     
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status                                                                                                          
make[2]: *** [libgeos.la] Error 1                                                                                                            
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/jv/geos-3.1.0/source'                                                                                      
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1                                                                                                         
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jv/geos-3.1.0/source'                                                                                      
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1                                                                                                            
[sbox-DIABLO_ARMEL: ~/geos-3.1.0] >

The Following User Says Thank You to jan For This Useful Post:
Hi Jan,

I have the same problem using geos-3.2.2 Did u solve that problem?

greetings