Active Topics

Originally Posted by markcocjin View Post
Hello. Just got mine this December. I'm trying to look for a protective screen and a carrying case.

Everywhere I go they say that there is nothing for the N900. The stores have taken the device away from shelves to push the sales of the N8 more. It is clear that all smart phones are living in the shadow of the great iPhone. Not many people loved the N900. I guess I came in a time where the N900 is no longer relevant.

Still, I love the fact that it's a tinkerer's phone. N900's saving grace is the Linux based Maemo. This significance is lost on the average user who can't tell the difference between a Symbian and a Maemo phone. It's more than a phone. It's a tiny tablet PC. I see na ang buhay niya ay nakasalalay sa mga hackers, homebrew makers and indies.

Hindi ako mahilig mag upgrade ng mga phones ko. Hanggang masira na lang. I see I'll be using this for weird stuff in the years to come. Sana naman di pabayaan ang Maemo kahit na malakas ang dating ng Android ngayon.
sa SM you can find ishield.. pero reservation takes 2weeks. i got mine not ishield sa market market taguig. free installation and fits exactly right, cost at P500 forgot the name of store but its along octagon and globe. when i showed it to my friend he said he got it only for P300 but the film is glossy so it doesn't cover the left part with camera. hth

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bulacan, Philippines
Let's share apps that we find here! I'm in need of a Facebook app. Facebrick is not anymore because its developer already stopped developing it. Any suggestions?

Twitter: Khweeteur. Simple interface with full features

Youtube: cuteTube.

IRC: XChat IRC

Originally Posted by henrysbox View Post
Hi all, Glad to see local users here. I'm from Pasig ph. I have my n900 2months ago, just recently i tried to install other free apps from OVI store. pero parang limited lang yun mga apps.. good thing i find maemo.org site and not only that a community for n900ers.

i'd like to improve my phone by installing useful apps that will help me on my everyday needs. not all are working right now that's why i spend time looking for other n900 user for help.

I've downloaded mobile maps app from sygic but to my dismay no available maps for asia (phil) are available on our n900. they don't have it in their sale page. maganda sana ito. first time I've run this apps nagustuhan ko na sya i like it more than ovi maps. also does this mobile maps require internet connection? i assume na ndi na kelangan since download version ito. if you find stores for ph map pls do share

also my docs to go no longer works, sa blackberry na mas luma ndi naman nag expire..

deeply appreciate all the help.

weeee....
Meron philippines map ang sygic although limited lang siya to (manila only)

Posts: 213 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Rota Land
Originally Posted by Pressure View Post
Let's share apps that we find here! I'm in need of a Facebook app. Facebrick is not anymore because its developer already stopped developing it. Any suggestions?
touch.facebook.com? it is easier to use this site on our N900s

I've downloaded mobile maps app from sygic but to my dismay no available maps for asia (phil) are available on our n900. they don't have it in their sale page. maganda sana ito. first time I've run this apps nagustuhan ko na sya i like it more than ovi maps. also does this mobile maps require internet connection? i assume na ndi na kelangan since download version ito. if you find stores for ph map pls do share
weeee....
meron manila map sa sygic 10 pero you'll need to use the ipa from iphone to extract pak file

haysss ang tagal ko hindi nakasilip dito welcome sa new n900ers users sobrang toxic sa work patayan sa project tapos maglalakad pa pauwi mula mckinley hill hanggang edsa ayala

Paano mag-install ng Tweego? Patulong naman dyan

Originally Posted by chivar View Post
meron manila map sa sygic 10 pero you'll need to use the ipa from iphone to extract pak file

haysss ang tagal ko hindi nakasilip dito welcome sa new n900ers users sobrang toxic sa work patayan sa project tapos maglalakad pa pauwi mula mckinley hill hanggang edsa ayala
seems like me pag asa pa.. im no techie person, kindly share if meron mga local shops i can go to? or anyone here who done it and would like to share?
thanks in advance

Last edited by henrysbox; 2010-12-06 at 14:24.

Patulong sa installation ng Tweego! Kasi ayaw pag iniinstall ko directly. Kailangan daw ng "libqoauth". Pag naman ini-install ko yung libqoauth, incompatible installation daw. HELP!!! Thanks

seems like me pag asa pa.. im no techie person, kindly share if meron mga local shops i can go to? or anyone here who done it and would like to share?
thanks in advance
henrysbox2005-dum@yahoo.com.au
Bawal link sa wares dito kaya hint nalang kita... Intindihin mo nalang

*Hint*

1, go to http://google.com
2. search the keywords "MobileMapsIndia-v8.0.2-Cre4tiVe mediafire"

May Manila map na jan
Google is your friend

thanks Radicalz38.. very big help

new challenge arises.. i downloaded the apps again from OVI store, but installation stops and wont continue to install... it says [unable to install... ] so I search the net for other sources and then i found out that the software is just a 7day trial contrary to OVI page that says "free". would it be better if they just say "free for 7days" so people will know, kind of misleading to me.

well anyway is there a way to reinstall the apps again.. i know lots of you here has their own tricks up their sleeves.. please help.

Tags
filipino, jovit, nokia n900, pacman, pinoy ako, pinoys, selling n900