hit the keys on the keyboard. see if it reconnects.

Lukr

Otherwise, when you do the previous procedure ("pairing") - make sure you set the keyboard as a trusted device, then it will auto-connect.
AbiWord on Maemo beta now available - contact me to help fix bugs!

Well I have dutifully followed all the instructions in this thread and still no successful pairing has occured.
Any more ideas?

Yeah: try again, this time doing right what you did wrong. Judging by your description, I'd say you probably got a Stowaway Revision 13. When pairing with an r.13, be sure to shield both the r.13 and the n800 from lunar radiation. You'll thank me later.

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Apr 2006 @ Eureka, CA
Originally Posted by euchreprof View Post
Ok after you see the passcode then you need to type those numbers in using the bluetooth keyboard... you will not see what you are typing... PRESS THE FN key while typing in the passcode numbers... THEN PRESS RETURN!
A note to this - on my TOBTKB I do not need to hold the FN key while doing this. Also - when you open up your keyboard do not press the little indented button, just start typing. I think the little button may reset the pairing? I could be wrong on this...

Hey thanks Dingerx. As a result of your helpful post I am now typing this on my stowaway.

My pleasure ajh, but to be honest you deserve the credit. If you hadn't provided such a detailed description of your problem, I wouldn't have gotten the solution so fasr

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Southern Oregon Coast
can anyone help if the device is paired and working correctly but doesn't reconnect?

I read if you tap a key it should reconnect.

That isn't happening.

I have an n810 and igo BT keyboard.

The manual I found online shows a setup for Symbian obviously not the n810.

any help would be great...

Posts: 678 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ San Jose CA
try this to see if it helps.

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Southern Oregon Coast
nhanguy:

Those are the instructions I used to get it up and going through the pairing process.

What I need now is the proper procedure on how to get them to recognize each other as a trusted device.