Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ New York City
Originally Posted by peacekeper View Post
i know this is a silly question because i read in other post that the 2g and 3g does not work fine (sometimes works if i remember) i just downloaded and installed nitdroid and everything works really fine but i can not make calls, so the phone calls are not yet possible with nitdroid?
phone calls are not working in the 0.08 version, wait for the new one, wont be long.

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
hi

can u also play nfs-shift in landscape mode? did u tried to play this game? if yes is it working?

how ?

please confirm for me

thanks
NFS Shift works amazingly I can confirm this

does someone have any information when phone calls will work in nitdroid ? and if i do all these steps to install nitdroid without microsd will i be able to update to the new version of nitdroid that will have phone calls easily or i should uninstall then make a whole new procedure ?

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by DaKing View Post
does someone have any information when phone calls will work in nitdroid ? and if i do all these steps to install nitdroid without microsd will i be able to update to the new version of nitdroid that will have phone calls easily or i should uninstall then make a whole new procedure ?
Well actually when the Nitdroid team releases 0.0.9? I personally do not care about phone calls but I am really dying for gps since the gps hardware is connected to the telephony hardware and then to the motherboard

i have it installed on emmc, but its very slow and doesnt respond nearly as fast as the videos. any clues how to fix? literally takes 2-5 seconds to respond to any screen inputs, and swiping is basically useless. ive even tried oc'ing to 900 mhz (which works ok on maemo on my device) and its still really slow. about half the time typing in a text field, it takes a few seconds for the letters i typed to show up

and yes im certain i installed to emmc, i swapped the card afterwards. i kinda remember it being faster when i first installed it but it may just be my imagination.

playing/streaming music works fine, pages seem to load quickly in the browser (once it recognizes my input), seems like just a UI issue of some sort

once in a great while it works and i get nice scrolling and transitions for a few seconds, but it is rare

i should add that pr 1.3 maemo flies, i dont think theres anything wrong with my emmc

Last edited by jerryfreak; 2010-12-09 at 12:56.

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Brighton UK
Can anyone help Please?

The leafpad /etc/multiboot.d/11* command is opening a blank document.

I am root and I have nitdroid installed but getting the Guru Meditation error.

Need to change

ITEM_DEVICE=${INT_CARD}p5 to ITEM_DEVICE=mmcblk0p5

Anybody?

Originally Posted by anwar71839 View Post
phone calls are not working in the 0.08 version, wait for the new one, wont be long.
thks for the info, ill wait for the new update then

i recall having this problem because i was hitting 'enter' instead of hitting 'tab' and then selecting the proper file.

the funny thing was that i looked for 'tab' on the keyboard for a good 5 minutes before seeing it on the touchscreen in xterm. doh!

i felt like homer - "
Homer: [reading screen] "To Start Press Any Key". Where's the ANY key?
I see Esk ["ESC"], Catarl ["CTRL"], and Pig-Up ["PGUP"]. There
doesn't seem to be any ANY key. Woo! All this computer hacking
is making me thirsty. I think I'll order a TAB. [presses TAB
key] Awp...no time for that now, the computer's starting.
[reading screen slowly] "Check core temperature, yes slash no."
[types] Yes.
"Core temperature normal." Hmph. Not too shabby.
"Vent radioactive gas." [types] NO.
"Venting prevents explosi-on." Heeheee...whoa, this is hard.
Where's my Tab?

Originally Posted by Mat2k10 View Post
Can anyone help Please?

The leafpad /etc/multiboot.d/11* command is opening a blank document.

I am root and I have nitdroid installed but getting the Guru Meditation error.

Need to change

ITEM_DEVICE=${INT_CARD}p5 to ITEM_DEVICE=mmcblk0p5

Anybody?

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Brighton UK
i recall having this problem because i was hitting 'enter' instead of hitting 'tab' and then selecting the proper file.

the funny thing was that i looked for 'tab' on the keyboard for a good 5 minutes before seeing it on the touchscreen in xterm. doh!

i felt like homer - "
Lol

Really appreciate your help and humour

Yes I am usually such a homer but I have had it open by hiting enter before and have just tried Tab but it doesnt do anything.

Doh!

Hey! IM ON NITDROID right now and was scanning for need for speed asphalt but couldnt find it on market, ive done the market fix already.
What else do i need to do to install NFS asphalt?

OH! one more thing. Default youtube player isnt working and do i need to install flash? How?

AND i cant seem to type numbers using keypad or virtual keypad, whenever i try the browser goes into search

Last edited by bulelet; 2010-12-09 at 14:13.

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid