Notices

Originally Posted by ShaolinMilk View Post
It's because you have it as "W" and not "w".
This was the case originally but i changed it to lower case and it still wont recognise the up command very strange

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
everything i try to make this works doesnt work at all.... i try creating different caches download different cps2 games adding themin different files but nothing i always get this message.
"file not found or crc32 not corrent "cps1" "

some help guys

Originally Posted by Shinigamijim View Post
everything i try to make this works doesnt work at all.... i try creating different caches download different cps2 games adding themin different files but nothing i always get this message.
"file not found or crc32 not corrent "cps1" "

some help guys

have you tried a different rom set? my recent MAME dl did not work, however, some CPS2 roms I had from my PSP days did the trick!

is there any update on an intergrated button config from the GUI? i am still eagrly awaiting that inclusion!

but which is the keys map?? help...

This is the best emulator for me so far. It runs flawlessly. If it work for this, why doesn't it work for other emulators like MAME....i try it out and it doesn't run correctly. CPS2 works flawlessly. Street Fighter Alpha 3 is just like the arcade...and some of those side scroll shooter like 1944 is amazing.

Now i want an emulator for MORTAL KOMBAT...enough of street fighter!! NEO GEO maybe ??? I dunno. I know you probably can play Metal Slug on Neo Geo.

By the way, i am playing it with the PS3 controller and it's amazing.

Any news on a key config option... maybe as an xmas treat?

Originally Posted by romanianusa View Post
This is the best emulator for me so far. It runs flawlessly. If it work for this, why doesn't it work for other emulators like MAME....i try it out and it doesn't run correctly. CPS2 works flawlessly. Street Fighter Alpha 3 is just like the arcade...and some of those side scroll shooter like 1944 is amazing.

Now i want an emulator for MORTAL KOMBAT...enough of street fighter!! NEO GEO maybe ??? I dunno. I know you probably can play Metal Slug on Neo Geo.

By the way, i am playing it with the PS3 controller and it's amazing.
+1 for NeoGeo

Posts: 173 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Rio de Janeiro
Originally Posted by kybo View Post
+1 for NeoGeo
Yes me too am using ps3 sixaxis, works good. On the snes emul there is some lag probably due to bluetooth connection speed. + 1 for Neo Geo Emul too .

Would be good for KOF series Fatal Fury Metal Slug and other SNK games. With Mame we can play those but slow and skipping frames.

NeoGeo support would be awesome. Some games work on mame but most lag a lot. Where is Anunakin anyway? He used to post here more often.

Here you have a gngeo port for maemo/n900 that i did some time ago.

https://garage.maemo.org/projects/gngeo/
https://garage.maemo.org/scm/?group_id=1250

There is the source code and the binary for the n900 into the source repository.

The compatibility and performance is really good.

regards.

The Following User Says Thank You to kkito For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada blows, bada rox