Active Topics

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I mean... will we ever see any true videos or demos of the US and not more PowerPoint or ultra-boring, marketing to people that actually read white papers stuff? More announcements yet nothing shown?

Will there be some shots on even prototype hardware? And I know already that you can run MeeGo 1.1 on everything but actual Nokia hardware. But I'm not even talking about that.

I guess my misdirected rant is... it is 2011, advancements have been made, but to be honest, I'm not sure what those advancements are in regards to MeeGo. No graphs, no links to somebody's twitter account, no links to some bootleg video uploaded by some dude with the name of n0k1a4lyf3 and some shaky, blurry cam. But some real demos... done professionally.

Reason I ask... there's some videos on Engadget (or somewhere) and RIM is showing off their browser, actual UI for Playbook.

Wow. Guess nothing was shown at CES. Oh well, perhaps MWC will have something.

http://lists.meego.com/pipermail/mee...ry/003078.html

But I'm not sure whether these were new devices or simply the N900 running Meego.

That's about all I could find I'm afraid.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by lardman View Post
http://lists.meego.com/pipermail/mee...ry/003078.html

But I'm not sure whether these were new devices or simply the N900 running Meego.

That's about all I could find I'm afraid.
From the link you showed, it looks to me like it was on display but no one was interested, including Nokia.

Amino, just like WeTab... are they official MeeGo certified implementations?

btw, love the trolling tag. Guess trying to see if anything has been shown during the biggest CES in the last 5 or so years, in terms of attendance, is a new form of trolling.

Tags
hatersgonnahate, just shoot me, trolling