Notices

Hey bro
Always appeears the Dany69 transitions because it would be too complex to understand which transitions are installed... i should use md5sum ... but i'm too lazy

By the way it is a problem due to theme customizer :/
One time i selected the use of custom transitions through theme customizer and i wasn't able to use maemodder anymore -.-
Deselect the checkbox for the use of the custom transitions in theme customizer, remove all the files in /usr/share/hildon-desktop (the transitions.ini and eventually a backup file created by theme customizer) ... and then try again with MaeModder

Originally Posted by eefo View Post
well dany i had downloaded the deb file and opened it with app manager and it appeared as cannot install it cause of some application package is missing :s
i guess deb installation problem , can you help now ?
root
dpkg -i patch/to/maemooder.deb
apt-get install -f

Unfortnately you need the dependecies

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by Dany-69 View Post
Hey bro
Always appeears the Dany69 transitions because it would be too complex to understand which transitions are installed... i should use md5sum ... but i'm too lazy

By the way it is a problem due to theme customizer :/
One time i selected the use of custom transitions through theme customizer and i wasn't able to use maemodder anymore -.-
Deselect the checkbox for the use of the custom transitions in theme customizer, remove all the files in /usr/share/hildon-desktop (the transitions.ini and eventually a backup file created by theme customizer) ... and then try again with MaeModder

why dont i just remove the theme customizer ?
i dont use it .

I use it for the gorgeous dark-marina-theme

The Following User Says Thank You to Dany-69 For This Useful Post:
Thanks a lot Dany-69. Excellent App. Loving it!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to n900maniac For This Useful Post:
Soon the mediabar of the great MAG ^ ^

I just downloaded the MaeModder 0.8 in deb format and since it is an app that may end up messing something up I'd appreciate if someone wrote down the steps of the installation. I read something about power kernel but I didn't install it so I also would like to know which apps should I have installed so the MaeModder will work.

Maemodder always works xD
Simply, if a script that works on the parameters of an app doesn't find that app , it will say you, through a yellow popup , that the application isn't installed
But no app is needed exept for the dependencies.

really appreciate your work .... thanks !!

The Following User Says Thank You to crazy_agent For This Useful Post:
Still, while I try to install maemodder by runnig the deb file through file explorer it says that it can't be installed becouse of missing application packages.

When I try this:
root
dpkg -i patch/to/maemooder.deb
apt-get install -f

it gives an error related to not finding the file. I guess it's because maemooder.deb is not the name of the deb file in the download link but I just want to be sure what I'm doing.

Tags
dany-69, maemodder