here is mine
Attached Images

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to s@kke For This Useful Post:
Posts: 44 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Netherlands
I am a fan of Jordana Brewster. Besides, my wife has George Clooney on her phone, so I am allowed to...
Attached Images

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike Fr For This Useful Post:
First:

Second:

Third:

Using these until I can think up something "ground-breaking" when it comes to background manipulation, still think they came out pretty decent. Gotta thank try-alls for the desktop execution bar at the bottom, it's a great idea.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mattbutsko For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
nothing to special, just copied over my zshrc and made some adjustments for more screenspace and less typing. also modded the colors to better match the theme.

maybe noteworthy, the first line always shows current dir@current host - important for me, since I ssh a lot - and on the right, green/red shows the success/failure of the last command.

next step, some good things for 'hash -d'

Edit, for those interested, there's now a thread for my zshrc here.
Attached Images

Last edited by avx; 2011-01-20 at 21:04.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 95 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ staffordshire, uk
mildly off-topic but could one change the upper right hand menu launcher (the blue squares on default/alpha theme) to something else have been searchin the alpha folder but can't seem to find its path/name

Posts: 468 | Thanked: 775 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hereford, England
Do you mean these from the top left? (see attached images)
The path to these is usr/share/themes/yourtheme/images/wmTaskLauncherIcon for the first one, or wmTaskSwitcherIcon for the second one
Attached Images

Last edited by bigears5000; 2011-01-20 at 17:28.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigears5000 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bigears5000 View Post
Do you mean these from the top left? (see attached images)
The path to these is usr/share/themes/yourtheme/images/wmTaskLauncherIcon for the first one, or wmTaskSwitcherIcon for the second one
you sir are a star, i had menu stuck in my head so prob saw these but thought nothin of it,
no to find something to replace em with

It's not often the stuff i type is helpful/useful so say thanks if it is

The Following User Says Thank You to try-alls For This Useful Post:
Posts: 468 | Thanked: 775 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hereford, England
Originally Posted by try-alls View Post
you sir are a star, i had menu stuck in my head so prob saw these but thought nothin of it,
no to find something to replace em with
No worries. I have a little tip that might help which makes it easy to find the icons and corresponding path you are looking for. Depending on the os you have on your pc ( I used to have xp, which I don't think it worked the same on, but now have windows 7). If you ssh into your phone, then copy usr/share/icons/whatevertheme and also usr/share/themes/whatevertheme onto your desktop, then go into whichever sub folder you want, then all the icons with corresponding names are shown, making it easy to find what you are after. Also, by doing this, you will have a complete backup of the originals.
EXAMPLE:
Attached Images

Last edited by bigears5000; 2011-01-20 at 22:33.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigears5000 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 124 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Puerto Rico
Hello Again!
I reflashed my phone, for partitioning purpose, and so I started again with my mods. And here's what I got so far.

http://j0hnmcclane.deviantart.com/

Last edited by John McClane; 2011-01-21 at 20:20. Reason: Change of Screenshot 1

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to John McClane For This Useful Post:
@bigears, i'm curently using ubuntu (normally slackware but my laptops battery is broke so ubuntu is keepin it ok-ish), i've tried ssh to my nit before but failed, i think it may be my gay sky branded router an port forwardin alos tried tinysmb an some others with no luck

@mclane that 5th wallpaper is awesome for it's simplicity an also the fact that if a technophobe or dumbass looked at it they'd ait for it to reach 100, could you send me the link

It's not often the stuff i type is helpful/useful so say thanks if it is

Last edited by try-alls; 2011-01-21 at 18:58.

Tags
desktop, epic thread, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, picture, pictures, screenshot, screenshots, show and tell